• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I will be Absent for a while

Darkness552

VS Battles
Retired
although this sounds familiar and i'm starting to seem unreliable this time it is not negative but i haven't been around often lately because of work and school and now finding out i will be a father a lot of my effort will be going to my family

so i bid farewell for now but i can still be reached on my ff account its my name on here with a 1 in the front and if there is a wiki wide project i will likely still be able to help

Congratulations Dark! I hope work and school goes well, and of course congratulations on becoming a father!

Well congrats dark on being a dad and good luck with that man. Hope things go well for ya m8

Focus on getting things ready for your child instead of spending time here on the wiki. That's all that needs to be said.

In any case, are you planning to get married to the mother of your child in question?

@Numbersguy thanks man

@Dragonmasterxyz Thanks

@Lina yeah but it's complicated though

Big congratulations. Take the time off that you need.

Congratulations. Good luck with everything.

Of course you need to take the time to prepare for a child. Congratulations and best wishes.

Congratualtions! It goes completely without saying that the birth of your child and supporting the family takes vast priority over this site. Best of wishes and thanks for helping us out when you were able to. See ya :)

Back