• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I wanted to see if this gave anything to Kakyoin, as he does it in the beginning of SDC.

Kakyoin leg hit
Kakyoin paints a red line on Jotaro's leg on a painting.

Kakyoin leg hit 3
Jotaro goes flying because of the injury.

Kakyoin leg hit2
Kakyoin's line causes Jotaro to instantly get cut there and begin bleeding.

nope that gives nothing only he willed the stand to attack and cause jotaro that kind of injury

I didn't know really since I didn't see HG anywhere. It could have been a barrier honestly, but idk.

no we don't know what HG looks like its a mystery for the viewers at the time but its definately HG cause if kakyoin could do anything else that's better he would have done so

It was probably just a tendril that quickly cut him.

But speaking of Kak.

Didn't he injure DIO, and by that I mean, didn't he put a hole in him with emerald splash and knock him into a building?

Back