• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

i want to update the fortnite page it is out of date (about 6 months bruh?)

there are now veichles

there are planes

more traps (chiller)

new weapon like scoped revolver and suppressed AR

and vaulted weapon and removed weapons

What about with those stones that turn people into Ghost? Should that give intagibility, and ability to harm ghost/soul damage?

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
What about with those stones that turn people into Ghost? Should that give intagibility, and ability to harm ghost/soul damage?
yes and no, I will do the gravity and move speed change, but they can't attack in shadow/ soul mode/style

Blazeboi said:
yes and no, I will do the gravity and move speed change, but they can't attack in shadow/ soul mode/style
Oh that. I mean normal players were capable of harming anyone that was in that form

partial invisibility? and intagibile when phasing which last a short time? and not being able to attack in this mode should be noted??

so, i don't play 'save the world' but i can seperate the 'save the world' to another page and do research on that, cause the whole 'save the world' has a LOT of charters and skills and weapons and building and well, it is litreally an unfinished masterpiece

Save the world is really new. Iirc it recently becamse free on console??? Maybe we should hold off on it until its a little more completed? but a seperate page would be good i agree on that. I am not too sure on the brief explanation part... I never took on a thing such as this.. im a bit of a novice/rookie to the wiki still. im pretty new.

Save the world is really new. Iirc it recently becamse free on console??? Maybe we should hold off on it until its a little more completed? but a seperate page would be good i agree on that. I am not too sure on the brief explanation part... I never took on a thing such as this.. im a bit of a novice/rookie to the wiki still. im pretty new.
ok

Back