• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I want to play a game ~ Caliborn vs. The Player (Minecraft)

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Really depends on Caliborn's character, as both can take each other down easily.
Caliborn literally wants to destroy all of reality just because he can.

Yeah but will he pull out Plot Manip right away? Because the player's law manip will take down Caliborn AND bypass Type 4.

Yeah but will he pull out Plot Manip right away? Because the player's law manip will take down Caliborn AND bypass Type 4.
Likely yes.

Caliborn is essentially a child given unbelievable power who wants to rip apart all of reality because he's the best and anyone who thinks otherwise is a(n) *insert horrible slur here*, he's immature and is not above any kind of dirty or childish tactics to win a fight.

These aren't win reasons either. Because the player will pull out an erase/law manip at the same time.

Not too familiar on The Player, but I'd cast my vote to Caliborn unless someone brings up something really solid against him, from what little I do know I think Caliborn might take it.

These aren't win reasons either. Because the player will pull out an erase/law manip at the same time.
the player has no character, and views reality as a game to enjoy, as miecraft is a long term plans game

caliborn, as said above, would start with plot and try to win at all costs

Again, there is no valid reasoning for Cali born yet. Either he pulls out plot manip first thing (Which means inconclusive) or not, which means Player win.

Again, there is no valid reasoning for Cali born yet. Either he pulls out plot manip first thing (Which means inconclusive) or not, which means Player win.
Read Ricsi's comment. I think that counts as solid reasoning.

We went over this whole character for the player thing long ago. They won't use 7-C attacks or just view Caliborn as a game in this fight. Which means instant erase/law manip.

so himn not beliving caliborn is a game will make them bloodlusted? yeah right. even assuming that, hes own tactics are more reclusive, and hes less likely to start with sayed abilities.

how do hes own law and erase work?

Your whole argument about the player holding back is "It's but a game to them", which is false here. If the player faces something outside of the game they have no reason to hold back.

Pretty much thoughts activated. One erases the multiverse (Which is 3 universes) and everyone in it, while Law Manip makes it so hostile beings cannot exist anymore (Which would include Caliborn)

Doesn't matter. Caliborn is still a 3-D being, only with 4-D power.

The literal same thing has been said in the Zen'o thread. Caliborn isn't fighting Steve, he's fighting The Player. There is a difference between someone punching your in-game avatar and punching you.

and ? that doesent mean much as hes own power only ever affected beings weaker then caliborn and only ever affected beings created by him to begin with, and putting the game intp peacful aint on thought

that doesent mean he knows hes fightinh a being who can hurt him until he gets hurt

It's hax. Caliborn still has a 3-D body so he's still gonna be affected by it.

"The Player only affected worlds he created" irrelevant, as the only worlds that exist in the Minecraft verse are created by the player. That's like denying any creator deity their hax because it only affected their own creations.

It does. Because his literal only alternative is using Steve to fight, which is utterly dumb.

100% of your arguments have been went over on the Zen'o thread. Stop.

not really, hes real version can still fight naturaly, has no fighting technique, and once again, hes hax need time to do, unless you can put peacfull mode on by thinking

He can fight naturally, but why would he when he can delete something instead? Especially if it's one of the only beings on his level he has faced.

In the perspective of someone in the game, yes. The Player doesn't need any movement or anything to use this. It just happens when they want it to happen.

because he doesent know its on hes level.

under what assumption? like, was it stated or something, cuz i dddont remember anyone hinting that all you do happens instantly

He does. I've already told you. Caliborn isn't fighting the 7-C Steve, but the 2-C Player. Anything "in-game" and not on his level would not even be aware of the player, let alone be able to start a fight with them.

The fact that it happens instantly when you do it in-game.

there are beings awere of him , and you are going to assume he would use a power over another then

no it doesent, it takes time to do it in game. it takes effect right away once you used it, but it needs time to be turned on

No there aren't. Only the Entities, who are 2-B surprisingly.

The Player using their many haxxes, which is something they do often against much weaker beings on a whim, over punches and kicks is certainly what I would consider an educated guess.

It doesn't. There is no time that elapses between one wanting to use those abilities and their usage. Press ESC and boom, no one in-universe can do anything about it.

and they can also decide to kill the dragon with a sword judst cuz. he can doesent mean he will

but that only works while said beings are in ANOTHER universe, here both are in the same world

Do you even listen to what I say? The Ender Dragon is a 7-C entity fighting the 7-C avatar of the player. Here, Caliborn is fighting and talking to the 2-C player, which NO entity within Minecraft can do other than the Entities.

No? The effects of this ability affect the entire Minecraft multiverse, including the one the player is in.

im talking about theyre character, to say that they would use a power is assuming theyre character

no, the avatar of the player is in it, you arent, you are litiraly dreaming it. and last time i checked the world im dreaming isnt this one

And to say that they wouldn't use a power is also assuming. A bad assumption at that.

You're treating it like a Dream is just another parallel reality when it's just a non-real world. You're outside of it, but your dream isn't a whole universe away. It just means that the player is outside of the Minecraft reality normally.

so you say that they are permanently blooluted is better assumption then him being an adrenaline junkie

yes, but while he is outside of reality normaly, he isnt now, to change the effects you leave the game and go to where the real player is, which is new york as of now

Assuming that the player is an "adrenaline junkie". Assuming that this would mean they would take their sweet time fighting something on their level for the first time instead of just deleting them and be done with it. Lots of assumptions.

Except that Minecraft world = equally real to the "real life" used in the fight setting. The Player can modify it at will too.

Assuming that the player is an "adrenaline junkie". Assuming that this would mean they would take their sweet time fighting something on their level for the first time instead of just deleting them and be done with it. Lots of assumptions.
Except that Minecraft world = equally real to the "real life" used in the fight setting. The Player can modify it at will too.
assuming that he would try to fight and that isnt going to be simply either asleep like always, or simply incapable of foghting due to the difference between real world and dreams

and? its only his dream world, real as it may be, that freezes, not the world hes real body is in

How long does it take for Caliborn to pull off a plot manip?

I fail notice different keys rip.

I honestly don't understand half of your argument. You're going way overboard with what is basically a creation feat.

Back