• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I want to play a game ~ Caliborn vs. The Player (Minecraft)

Isn't this is SBA this modified the state of mind of The Player Minecraft being unknown (or collective minds he'd be genius enough to take down Caliborn if you're talking about Multiplayer LOL).

Game = real to "real life"? by saikou

Me = seriously

but compare the logic Undertale and Minecraft then "GAME IS REALITY and FICTION IS REALITY"

I think I shouldn't discussed about real life and game =_= still Player's reality is a dream-like.

anyway Player FRA to saikou's reason

Davidgumazon said:
Isn't this is SBA this modified the state of mind of The Player Minecraft being unknown (or collective minds he'd be genius enough to take down Caliborn if you're talking about Multiplayer LOL).
Game = real to "real life"? by saikou

Me = seriously

but compare the logic Undertale and Minecraft then "GAME IS REALITY and FICTION IS REALITY"

I think I shouldn't discussed about real life and game =_= still Player's reality is a dream-like.

anyway Player FRA to saikou's reason
Pretty sure Saikou was voting inconclusive.

don't know dude if that true... i'm more leaning to Player FRRA(for random reason above)

Player could counter his immortality by preventing him from existing. If Player would use void manip in timeless-place(Menu place or Player existed outside dimensions) he could kill Caliborn and preventing him from coming back cause the Player's void manip is omnipresent if used in timeless-place otherwise it's law manip for inside world but Caliborn also existed outside world so void manip would work against him. Plus Caliborn's double dead can't bypass Player's resurrection, this would be like Zeno but outright different. I guess Player's void manip is loop hole itself basically similar to 3D cuts 4D(cause Caliborn's dura 4D base and Player's AP is dimensions base could destroy 3 universe with it's time cause it's not simple single world he could also observe timelines atleast cause Player is similar to Minecraft Gamer but outright different in perpectives and capabilities) and 2D cuts 3D then 1D cuts 2D.

Davidgumazon wrote(old comment from this thread ):
since Player is 2-B, and the 2-C is single world and 2-B is encompassed all possible worlds in Minecraft wether creating or destroying worlds as the player should atleast create all worlds possible (the player here isn't gamer of minecraft community) + existed in timeless place of existence + creating or duplicating worlds is logically creating new timelines which mean seeds already existed created by player and duplicated/created worlds are timelines created by gamers ............................................ True Gamer =/= End Poem Player.

Because Gamers capable of data manipulation and timetravel between old versions and latest versions, and Player existed in each different versions before the gamers. Anyway seeds is possible worlds doesn't mean it doesn't exist because the world file doesn't exist as data manipulation isn't in End Poem or Player Profile, or because the Gamer.

^ I think my explanation is faulty at first so I'm gonna explained more below:

SEEDs existed because Player should atleast created all seeds because he could observe limited 6D.

Player isn't Gamer and Seeds happened before branching timelines. Player existed in each different versions before the gamers.

Gamers capable of data manipulation and timetravel between old versions and latest versions, which contradict to Player in end poem because not in digital-like.

Anyway seeds is possible worlds doesn't mean it doesn't exist because the world file doesn't exist as the data manipulation isn't in End Poem or Player Profile, or because the Gamer. Because Player in End Poem unlike Gamer digital-like ability. Still Player and Gamer is same abilities except data manipulation or timetravel. Player is may be similar to Minecraft Gamer in abilities but outright different in perpectives and capabilities.

Duplicating worlds in Minecraft is creating new timeline with seed of worlds that start off the same way end up statiscally as it like in 6D theory. Duplicating worlds also means duplicating entire same 4D event(only single timeline) but in big bang period.

Replicating worlds means creating timelines within 4D.

Player can observe 6D since capable to create Seeds(in Gamer POV is digital concept which contradict end poem, so no).

Player couldn't observe timelines or multi-dimensions if it doesn't exist(in Gamer POV in the beginning there's no worlds). Can observe every worlds or timelines existed each have seeds even non-minecraft worlds or other universes have own seeds.

Player can observe in 5D if there's infinite branching timelines existed within 4D(in Minecraft menu there's no method of creating entire 5D).

I guess Player cannot observe multiple 5D cause couldn't observe entire 6D hypersphere meaning Player is only capable to observe 6D hypersphere limited by creating new worlds(not Gamer POV) neither duplicating worlds nor replicating worlds.

It wouldn't make sense if Player couldn't observe entire 5D hypersphere or branching timelines in 4D since the fact that Player could choice seeds(not Gamer POV) which means Player could observe Seeds which is 6D limited observing level.

Edit: OKAY I fixed my comment :D

Edit2: WARNING READING MY PREVIOUS COMMENTS ARE OFTEN HAVE FAULTS BECAUSE 6D or M-THEORY STUFFS

The Wright Way said:
@David If the player was anywhere near 5-D or 6-D he would not be 2-C. Pretty sure 2-C is only 4-D.
I said viewing 5-D and as Non-corporeal he could view seeds, and world customization and world duplication, world replication, and world creation.

AFAIK there's guy created revision thread about Player's tiering and he thinks Player's low 1-C probably because of dream-like stuff or destroying worlds over time and possible AP revision by staffs some think and agree with High 2-A for some reason... I dunno much about M-Theory it hurtz my brain, seriously STAFFs HAVE SMARTs

Lord English > Player > Caliborn > Steve

Lord English is immune to any sort of universe/multiverse destruction or existantial hax, particularly in a long-form battle like this (existed outside of space and time since before the universe existed, will always unpreventably be there in new universes of any kind, so he'll always "already be here"), so the player can't actually win by deleting him or the world he's in (including using limited Law Manip). He's also capable of damaging the fabric of reality in a reality that exists outside of space and time, so even retreating to the menu as others stated would not be safe forever. He can't actually kill the player themselves per-se (though I'd argue "Double Dead" would effectively allow him to delete the player avatar, making for a significant handicap), but he can very much destroy Minecraft completely before moving on to slowly nuke their computer from the inside out. Financial damage + effective banishment counts as a defeat, right?

The Player can quite easily dispose of Caliborn, though, as has been stated extensively in this thread. Time and Plot hax don't really mean shit if the multiverse you're sitting in just up and vanishes.

And Caliborn, in turn, would easily stomp the player avatar, Steve, being the angry, cunning, game-wrecking bastard he is. Extensive awareness + Mostly roughly equal to slightly better physical feats + Plot manip + Time manip + Excessively competitive/aggressive = gg.

IFDexxus said:
bla bla BLA!!! lulz
Y'know what? Don't simply downplay a simple resurrection to "Player's resurrection feat" Lord Caliborn's double death isn't effective to Player's immortality because Caliborn's a fictional character and stuck inside program just like flowey, my point's Player's would able to resurrected from "complete erased" and Lord Caliborns wouldn't cause Financial Damage. The rest of your statements, I wouldn't argue. Not in a million years I'd agree people claims Player's permanent death via insta-death because "double death" isn't Eternal_Rest_Inducement, Unavertable_Death, and Absolute_Lock_Manipulation.

Reality_-_Fiction_Interaction

Double Death can permanently kill beings with Mid-Godly Regenerationn. It absolutely will work.

It's Resurrection feat because Player's capable to exist even if his body and soul are both completely destroyed, and the Multiverse he inhabits collapses as Player could exist without worlds being created, which is similar to High-Godly Regenerationn but actually not Regenerationn. Because Death is but a temporary inconvenience to the player plus Lord Caliborn was fictional character and nothing more. Lord Caliborn is nothing but a being inside own Dream and Game, and Player's incapable of being killed as long as not being killed in real world and destroying a game.

Reality_-_Fiction_Interaction <------ Just accept it because Lord Caliborn is nothing but a fictional character and technically inside Player' dream. Lord Caliborn would never able to kill REAL WORLD, because he isn't bill cipher. As for real world stuff, both 4th wall breaking and gamemechanic(End Peom/Menu Screen) is CANON. Lord Caliborn doesn't have 4th wall breaking. Still confusing? End Poem's canonicity technically implied Player's both dreaming and gaming in real world, which is Player's true reality.

Like I said: Reality_-_Fiction_Interaction and Not in a million years I'd agree people claims Player's permanent death via insta-death because "double death" isn't Eternal_Rest_Inducement, Unavertable_Death, and Absolute_Lock_Manipulation.

Back