• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I wanna to talking about Mettaton.

OH GEE RICK, A MALE GUY LOOKS FEMALE, THIS IS WRONG, I-I-I-I MEAN I CAN'T RICK.

Dude. Mettaton is male. Everyone refers to him by male pronouns. he refers to himself as male and there is even little implication of him being homosexual ( if anything, the closest you can think of is that he likes pink and loves his COUSIN which is a family member ).

Also, there are so many male characters that look female and they are still male. Appearances mean shit today. If you truly believe that and consider yourself a heterosexual male (assuming who you are right now) you gotta be careful with these females on the street that talk a little weird and have a volume in the middle of their legs. They are females and ask a bit cheaper than others.. I dunno why that is. Reverse also applies.

Also, some gaming examples. Take this as a joke AND a lesson for life.
Leo-br
Its a girl.

Flea
Its a guy.

Back