• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I use Hatchworth for the first time ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A.K.A.: "Flagg shoots first and wins", except worded badly.

Just from what I'm seeing.

WeeklyBattles said:
Hatch cannot win this fight in any scenario, this is the definition of a stomp
"Randall for literally one instant doesn't Hax and Hatchy boi strums" seems like a pretty effective way for him to win

I'll assume this means you're on the "Fair Fight" side of things. lol

But of course

Yes, I'm pretty sure Hatch could defeat Flagg if Flagg didn't hax him first, the dude has Plot Hax, Existence Erasure, can summon a Tier 1 character and can turn into a moon and smash Flagg.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Yes, I'm pretty sure Hatch could defeat Flagg if Flagg didn't hax him first, the dude has Plot Hax, Existence Erasure, can summon a Tier 1 character and can turn into a moon and smash Flagg.
Yeah because a brief mention that he "Killed alien ghosts from the eight dimension" is good enough to make him 1-C

I believe we're at six votes for Flagg now. (Myself, Paolo, Zach, Wok, DMUA, Gyro)

Unless I've misinterpreted Zach's words and he simply isn't voting, in which case we're at 5.

Also, the current consensus is 5:1 in favor of this being fair. Just FYI.

What tiers are SPG

Also how would tier 1 damage not kill flag legit what

The Tier 1 characters aren't useful, due to being 8-D (there isn't any other 8-D verse, anywhere), but they have some 9-Cs, 8-Cs, High 6-As and 5-As.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back