• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I think that watching the manga I found a good way to possibly scale the strength and speed of the TR

Reviewing the manga I found a good way to possibly scale the strength and speed of the TOkyo revenger characters although I still haven't found the formula to see if only to sub sonic or even more but well so that you understand me now I explain myself; starting with izana watching her fight with mikey i just realized that when izana moved she was able to leave a mark on the ground which should be the effect of rubbing at high speed with the ground or in other words the friction with it, right? ? and in that case, what speed and force are necessary to cause friction with the ground? and continuing I go with mikey the same one who in his fights has been able to create a small sonic boom when attacking kazutora and hanma and it is not exactly an effect of the anime because the manga itself supports it
and with pa-chi I don't know very well what that is but it seems as if an air wave or something like that came out of him after that blow, and I'm going to put this only as an additional to take into account also angry in his blue ogre mode in his fight with the haitian (ran and rindou) when angry hit one of them this came out which has a resemblance to a sonic boom somehow then one of the brothers as with senju was able to create a residual image when attacking what do you think of that? Do you think you can scale the character?
and with pa I'm not exactly sure what that is but it seems to be like an air wave or something like that came out inside him, and I'm going to put this only as an addition also angry in his fight with the Haitian brothers this came out which it has a resemblance to a sonic boom in any way you think?where one of them looks as if he had created a feint just like with senju in his fight with south

Last edited:
Back