• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I take "Homura vs. Bolas" Up a notch: Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen vs. the Ur-Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holyhotsauce said:
"Beat this"
Me: Holds hand over the "Lavos vs UKG" butto

Try me.

Also never make another match like this. Ever.
What about TEOM vs. True Lucemon? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ovo

Holyhotsauce said:
DMB 1 said:
Holyhotsauce said:
"Beat this"
Me: Holds hand over the "Lavos vs UKG" butto

Try me.

Also never make another match like this. Ever.
What about TEOM vs. True Lucemon? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ovo
How would that even work?
And its GEoM.
Not anymore, since he's not "God" anymore, but whatever, let's not derail. ANy voting?

I mean, UKG's power null's by looking at the Ur-Dragon and her curses are passive.

But I don't know enough about the Ur-Dragon to decide.

Alright, let's go with the usual copypasting and then let's wait for Azzy

-Passive: Poison Manipulation, Holy manipulation (destroys you based on your sins, with an absurd level of morality), Fate Manipulation (prevents her from dying, possibly works on 4-D scale acausals), Invisibility, intangibility, non corporeality, limited luck manipulation (she has good luck granted from a mg who wished to win the lottery to save her grandfather's restaurant), constant growth (up to te size of at least two infinite multiverses, with all her abilities upscaled to her level), curse manipulation (fills you with despair, possessing and altering mind, body and soul, turning you into the Avatar of Calamity), power Nullification (Eye-Based, works on beings resistant to power null), absorption, wealth production (yes, because why not?) unaffected by any physical phenomena including time, possibly others

Precog via knowing all past, present and future possibilities of the entire multiverse

Resistance to almost all of her abilities (basically resistance to everything Madoka has)

Notable tought based abilities: Conceptual nonexistence erasure, Erasure of the evil intent of the target which erases his personality along with it, law manip, others that I forgot

And now we wait.

We know so incredibly little about the true Ur-Dragon itself that it's difficult to discern the potency of its abilities.

Though in all honesty, I'm not sure if it matters due to the absolutely massive scale difference, here, as the Ur-Dragon is countless to infinite baseline 2-A level, while iirc, UKG is more like...two? So IDK how the full interaction is going to work.

Idk either.

I mean, UKG is more of an hax character so usually ap doesn't matter that much as long as the opponent is still 4-D. In this case, idk.

Ur dragon dwarfs beings like Nicol bolas in scale, is the source of all draconic characteristics, when elder dragons are equal to premending plainswalkers by their draconic nature alone, and is otherwise super vague. I'm pretty sure only its scion has even shown up in the story, and if you took card statistics at face value its card would be amazingly lowballed. But for example, anything Bolas and Ugin can do, Ur dragon should do far better.

But can Ur make UKG screw itself like Nicol made Homura? OvO

The Ur-Dragon has all of Nicol Bolas' powers, I don't see why he couldn't. Unless I'm missing something.

UKG doesn't have the passive mind hax of Homura, though didn't Azzy say Ur is infinitely higher than UKG?

@Azzy that said, UKG isn't 2, she's an unknown level higher, given her curses are significantly stronger than they should be. (Not saying UKG is infinite or anything)

@SD

I don't remember anything putting her power ludicrously above 2x 2-A, unless you just mean she's higher to an unquantifiable amount.

But yeah, the Ur-Dragon would be countless to likely infinite times above baseline requirements for 2-A, to my knowledge, as guys like Bolas and Ugin are just the tiniest fraction of its essence.

@Dragon I dunno, the ap difference is clearly too much, I'm not sure if haxes are enough to close the gap.

It seems like all these 2-A characters like Ur dragon or CS Digimons who are infinitely above baseline are in a tier of their own, especially for the fact that they all are "at least 2-A, possibly high 2-A", making it seem like a "hole" in the tiering system.

They're more just really strong 2As. I can't speak for digimon, but I know that Ur-Dragon's possibly High 2A doesn't come from being overpowered in 2A, but for possibly being superior to 5D beings, where 5D is the normal qualifier for that tier. 2A's just a lowball.

That would probably just be more evidence for the High 2A feat not being an outlier if anything.

Isn't Ur High 2-A for being comparable to the Eldrazi?

That's what I was talking about, and being transcendent to the normal multiverse. He may be above the eldrazi as well, considering that it didn't see it fit to do anything and characters like Ugin who are infinitely below him could affect the eldrazi, but that's speculative. Ur dragon has a 2A lowball though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back