• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I remind people that Gurren Lagann isn't entirely composed of Tier 2 characters (which about to be tier 1) in the worst possible fashion

DO YOU HAVE REGRETS YET

DO YOU WISH TO LEAVE BEHIND THE WAYS OF ZACH

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Kittan due 100% win
Doctor Strange says "lol NLF also you died doing that" and sends him to the mirror dimension

you can do better then that

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
It's causality manipulation
For the love of forking divine being no, it is not. It never was and it never ever will be.

Doctor Strange says "lol NLF also you died doing that" and sends him to the mirror dimension

you can do better then that

KITTAN STILL SHOULDN'T HAVE DIED!!!

Hl3 or bust said:
he doesn't resist prob manip or have a counter
BFR is a thing and Kittan only moderately resists

Also Strange oneshots the fork out of Kittan, Double Digit Yottatons vs Ninatons

Strange just misses literally everything he tries to throw at Kittan

Kittan does anything and i spirals out into something that will unavoidable kill Strange

Kittan's variant isn't that good though

All he did was power through something he should have definitely died in, which he eventually did, though he did take out the thing that was killing him and Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann.

IF I HAD A WAY TO NUKE THIS WIKI RIGHT HERE AND NOW I WOULD DO SO

I'LL JUST ANGRILY POST THIS MEME

You got the touch

Just like how Kittan doesn't completely plaster him against the wall with literally anything, probability manipulation also is pretty good at letting him not die.

Also Kittan is kinda comparable to people who can shatter spacetime and teleport through dimensions, I must also note

Back