• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I need character

The Gods of Destruction are distant runner-ups, scaling to the destruction of two universes divided by two. Not quite Low 2-C, because two separate universes were involved, but not 2-C, because the feat was a collaborative one. They live in an above baseline limbo.

i cant see
list.png

I guess you think Sertrous is at a disadvantage because he doesn't have immeasurable speed. At its simplest, Sertrous is an abstract being at the type 1 conceptual level, so even though the opposite character has a speed advantage, if he does not have a success that shows that he can interact with Sertous, he cannot harm him, and even though he does, Sertrous's immortality comes into play. Of course, you don't have to kill Sertrous, you can beat it in different ways, but this time I can say that DnD characters are resist almost every hax even if haxes stronger than baseline. They are much more advantageous, especially since they also have the advantage of AP in 2-A.

By the way, you can also use Anos because there doesn't seem to be a smurf hax on the low 2-c key, and it's more suitable for you if you're so obsessed with speed.

I should also mention that if a character has a key at a stronger tier, that doesn't make their lower keys always smurf.

Back