• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I have a question, If a character can travel in the Multiversal+ distance within 1 second, will that character gain Immeasurable Speed?

I have a question, If a character can travel in the Multiversal+ distance within 1 second, will that character gain Immeasurable Speed?

No, if anything, it would be a major anti-feat to the construct being Multiversal+ to begin with (Since it would debunk spatiotemporal separation).

No, if anything, it would be a major anti-feat to the construct being Multiversal+ to begin with (Since it would debunk spatiotemporal separation).
what if we change from travel in the Multiversal+ distance to the Interdimensional distance will that character gain Immeasurable Speed?

what if we change from travel in the Multiversal+ distance to the Interdimensional distance will that character gain Immeasurable Speed?
No.

Again, it will be an anti-feat to even Interdimensional and the structure being traversed in question being of that nature.

As per our speed page:

"Speed isn't defined by any number of spatial dimensions but simply distance over time. Meaning that it is possible for 1-dimensional characters to be faster than those who cover many dimensions. And the distance between two timelines is defined as the 5th dimension (Or a 4th spatial dimension) that separates two or more universes. Said distance is often unknown as it could be anywhere between much smaller than the Universal radius and infinite. But such details are only known to those who can travel through additional spatial dimensions. For that reason, crossing Universes is unquantifiable for speed unless details are specifically stated."

Assume that the character actually travel at a distance larger than "infinity" I mean "truly" larger than "infinity", will that character gain Immeasurable Speed?
And if it doesn't, how much distance does a character need to travel to gain Immeasurable Speed?
No.

Again, it will be an anti-feat to even Interdimensional and the structure being traversed in question being of that nature.

As per our speed page:

"Speed isn't defined by any number of spatial dimensions but simply distance over time. Meaning that it is possible for 1-dimensional characters to be faster than those who cover many dimensions. And the distance between two timelines is defined as the 5th dimension (Or a 4th spatial dimension) that separates two or more universes. Said distance is often unknown as it could be anywhere between much smaller than the Universal radius and infinite. But such details are only known to those who can travel through additional spatial dimensions. For that reason, crossing Universes is unquantifiable for speed unless details are specifically stated."

If there are any language errors, I'm sorry. English is not my native language.

Assume that the character actually travel at a distance larger than "infinity" I mean "truly" larger than "infinity", will that character gain Immeasurable Speed?
And if it doesn't, how much distance does a character need to travel to gain Immeasurable Speed?
Distance is irrelevant to Immeasurable speed. You need to be able to treat time as if it were a spatial dimension with regards to movement, AKA you'd need to be able to go through time backwards or forwards with nothing but sheer speed, no bullshit time travel strings attached.

Distance is irrelevant to Immeasurable speed. You need to be able to treat time as if it were a spatial dimension with regards to movement, AKA you'd need to be able to go through time backwards or forwards with nothing but sheer speed, no bullshit time travel strings attached.
ok I'm starting to understand now Thank you very much for answering my questions. 🙏

Back