• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He has to reflect attacks to make damage, but it's not like he cannot damage people by himself, is just that his attack stat is pretty low to actually do something.

Too low to do anything worth while. Naofumi is the Ultimate Shield, his attack might as well be zero(Ithink it might actually be zero) Raftalia is the opposite.

Maybe I should add Raphtalia to make it fair. I mean, even if her durability is 10-C it's not like they can tank non-existence erasure (maybe that makes it a stomp, but eh).

To make it "Fair" yes, because Naofumi's only option is to reflect attacks. Raphtalia is a Sword for Naofumi, she is a fragile stick with a defense of 0

Naofumi being the opposite of course.If we are being honest, I feel like Raphtalia would make it a stomp.

Don't think so, Kazuya resist law manip and can negg High Godly and type 8 from a High 1-C, adding her just makes it fair for them.

Almighty attacks bypass resistances, dura and shields/barriers that reflect attacks up to 2-A levels.

I'm pretty sure she is really needed here.

???

Almighty Attacks have never bypassed dura, they just can't be resisted/reflected/absorbed like every other element. Otherwise anything Almighty would just one shot and they'd have Dura Neg by Almighty in their profiles. By consequence they don't ignore stuff like defense after is buffed (unless I forgot something).

Really? I remember them being taken as dura negging attacks. Unless I forgot, just ignore the durability part for now.

There are guys who have resistance to almighty attacks such as Lucy, YHVH, Satan, etc. Dunno if that counts for something.

He shouldn't be able to reflect since they already resist normal reflection, but yes he can tank them.

I know I've seen it mentioned before but I have no clue where does it come from. Almighty bypasses normal resistances and that's all.

That said, I was hoping to check the series again later. There's stuff missing like a dart he can throw, doubling the damage of whatever attack hits the target next. May be LN stuff but still wanna make sure.

Kazuya is a demon summoner too meaning he can summon a bunch of demmons to gang up on Naofumi.

I can't say, maybe I'm wrong, I don't remember a thing from SMT I since I played it a very long time ago

Considering they shouldn't have Law Resistance and they can also be killed by reflected atatcks, not a good idea.

Not to mention, Collect means Naofumi can nab projectiles out of the air, magic included, to then condense it with Ball and shoot it right back out. Either they go physical or there'll be some trouble.

High-Godly says "oh, hi mark" and they continue the battle, not to mention a lot of demons can use almighty attacks too.

He needs the loli here to help

Since they get Law Manipulated, it means they work under the rules of Naofumi's world, which means once HP reaches 0, they stay dead.

That said, I am pretty sure the majority of demons don't have Almighty. Unless we assume he's summoning BIG BOIS.

All demons have type 8 on a High 1-C, so unless his hax reaches that level he ain't negging their immortality.

Also, demons fight other demons so most if not all should have resistance to law manip to some degree.

Low level demons can use megido which is an almighty attack, now this is some mid game Kazuya so he should have some high demons with Megidola.

I dunno what Top Tier Demons he can summon tho

Demon Summoners are allowed to, well, summon on versus threads? Never seen that being brought up.

Yes that should be allowed as it is within their natural abilities. Nobody really brings it up because the characters are already strong enough.

Has anyone brought up how just basic hitting or doing nearly anything is on a "type 2" conceptual level for Kazuya? I know Shield bro can reflect a lot of shit but has he shown reflecting anything conceptual to that level?

I know he can reflect conceptual attacks. I asked if anyone knows what level it is at. Like is it type 2 or 3?

Yeah, he can't reflect Almighty Attacks, but I guess he can still tank them. I will add Raphtalia.

He scales superior to Thor who is superior to Surtr who will destroy the 9 worlds at Ragnarok. So 9 (I guess).

Naofumi can ressurect tho. Also, the difference is barely one universe, that really gives you such an adventage that you can just one-shot?

He can negg High-Godly and probably the type 9 too.

@Hero

He can negg the type 8?

Also, yes, one universe is a big AP advantage.

Even when the shield hero has the AP advantage I'm sure just one well placed shot (or two since his not really loli is in there) is enough since the dude has type 2 conceptual and void destruction in his basic attacks.

Back