• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I know I ask this before, but...

As I found out, there are SO few characters could be of a fitting fight; while potentials are getting upgrades. So, I decided to make a possible guide for fights regarding Wonderful World (Verse)

1. All opponents must be Low 7-C or worse; So far, Semnia (Wonderful World) has shown no upgrade, but Friede (Wonderful World) could mean a speed boost, however nobody wanted to do Chartette's scaling of Terra Break to the Makai stage. Thus it should be imperitive to find other Low 7-C foes for the verse.

2. Speed should be equalized in case of a blitz. I dunno if it would count for a legit fight though...

3. In Semnia's case; it is stated her swords can do things like cut "space", corrode on physical contact, and even remove objects from "space" (This could imply she has some measure of skill in the Spatial department.). If Semnia Haxstomps someone on the same tier, it would be wise to give her harder opponents to beat. This has been done before, and worked.

This is all I can do, but I'd like to know some Low 7-C foes that are on this wiki to use for opponents for the Wonderful World (Verse).

Flipping BB... :p

Bump as I want a list of Low 7-C characters. Anyone willing to do thus? I'd like to pit a character against such...

Actually, both verses' are, for the most part, PC based, making the rivalry a lot more consistent. Excellent choice, WeeklyBattles. I have some things to do later, but I'll research League of Legends in the future. Thanks again! :)

Claymore has a bunch of Low 7C characters, 7 who have profiles here. The series primarily focuses on characters' speed and fighting skill, so many lack hax. But if you want somewhat haxed characters, the destroyer has decent hax, and Priscilla has good regen.

Black Clover also has a lot of low 7Cs, I dunno much about the verse personally though.

I should've watched Claymore while I had a chance...

Thanks guys. I'm glad some know the existence of such characters... Shame I don't know about Black Clover either, so we're even.

UNDERTALE is going to be hard to do a fair fight with anyway. At least Toby Fox has a PS4 adaptation of said game, so... Maybe I'll do it, granted the PS4/VITA adaptations are at least decent; do we have new enemies in the SONY adaptations? I wonder...

Thanks again, everyone. :)

Edit: Tsunderplane... I think I might have an idea for her, but I'll have to do some calc requests about some things to see where that goes (Friede (Wonderful World) has two feats I'll do soon, & Kiki (Wonderful World)'s Original/EX abilities are quick as heck...)...

Later.

Back