• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I have two questions.

Anyone who is comfortable answering them please answer. It is of the upmost importance.

1. 1: I wanted to make a profile for the Iron Violet: The Shy Titan, as long as i give the link to where the webcomic is, and include that i am not the owner of that particular , is it alright for me to do this ?
  1. 2: Iron Violet has one of the most interesting statements. They revealed in the webcomic that the Justice League was a major part of the series. I thought that was interesting. But, something that happened later made me question life . When Iron Violet fought a speedster, her armor was explicitly made to only be dented with S-Class level Strength, the highest class of strength in the series . Keep in mind only 4 other Heroes ( They didn't include the Justice League ) could've been capable of denting that armor. Iron Violet did it by complete accident, and would've destroyed the armor completely if it didn't teleport away. Based on this level of strength , what tier would she comfortably sit in ?

Back