• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I have no idea for this

A quick revision for Impostor P&A, i don't know if this is needed or not
Change
Replace Illusion Creation by Transmutation for Mushroom Mixup. Why?
Hope you enjoy

Ok, if this topic no longer get any attention, guess i will add it my self and insert links to lend color to explainations
Yeah that's not how this works you can't just add whatever you please without revisions being accepted. You're new here I see so just to nip this kinda behavior at the bud don't do this moving forward.

Regardless its not even been a full 24 hours at all since the start of the thread and wasn't even 4 hours after you made the thread you commented that so that's even worse.

How about you ask some thread mods or verse supporters to check the thread for ya and review the crt

Edit: Hope that's not coming across rude either

Last edited:
Back