• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Have No Circus and I Must Amazing Digital [TADC's Episode 2 CRT Thread]

"I'm not a child, you don't have to hype me up..."

So basically: New TADC's Episode Just Dropped, New Abilities, New CRTs, and Vice Versa
The Cycle of VSBW's Life!
Caine
caine-caine-tadc.gif
Jax
the-amazing-digital-circus-jax.gif

The Main Cast/The Circus Gang
maxresdefault.jpg

Upgrades/Downgrades​

1. Characters with a 9-C's rating are upgraded to 9-C+ from scaling to this, and should be a little stronger to Pomni minus Gangle or Ragatha. Or maybe...​
    1. Characters with a 9-C's rating can be either upgraded to 9-B instead, scaling from Pomni who, alongside Gummigoo, survived falling from a great height with no injuries, which would require her to be this durable.​
  2. Characters with a Average Human's LS are upgraded to Class 25 from scaling to this
  3. Characters with Peak Human's Speed are upgraded to Superhuman from scaling to this
  4. Jax's Subsonic speed is downgraded to Peak Human after a calculation of the feat (Tho it will pointless due to the Superhuman's Speed upgrade)​
Agree (13 Votes in Total, 2 Staff-related Vote): @Psychomaster35, @Imaginym (Agreed with everything else), @TheShape03 (Same as Imaginym), @Super_Ascended_Sean_Pazdera (Agreed with everything else minus Lollipop's feat), @IDK3465 (Agreed with everything else minus scaling characters to Pomni's Toon Force/Elasticity), @Barry_Ken, @James_Plays_4_Games, @StretchSebe, @LightSoul8, @Ednaxel2, @DarlingAurora, @Javenplayz253, @The_Pink_God, @Damage3245, @DarkDragonMedeus
Neutral:
Disagree:
@Imaginym (Disagreed with Scaling other characters to Class 25's LS and Pomni's Toon Force/Elasticity), @TheShape03 (Same as Imaginym expect for Caine's scaling to Class 25), @Super_Ascended_Sean_Pazdera (Disagreed with Pomni's Lolipop stick feat), @IDK3465 (Disagreed with the cast getting/scaling to Pomni's Toon Force/Elasticity minus Jax)

Last edited:
Was this calced? I mean, just because someone might be able to exert Class 25 doesn't mean they weigh that much, & they appeared surprised/off-guard, so I doubt they thought to try to oppose him pushing them.
Similar concerns about this.
Pardon my saying so, but you may have a miswording with "during in the next scene".
Skeptical that they all have same physiology, even if the origins are similar. Ragatha ostensibly tears like a doll, & when Kinger's hands were moved away by a Gloink, they do not stretch.
  1. Characters with a Average Human's LS are upgraded to Class 25 from scaling to this
I think this is dubious. Gangle is ribbons, for example. Their physiologies may be different enough that their LS isn't necessarily comparable.

Otherwise, seems mostly reasonable, can't think of much reason to be concerned with the other stuff.

Was this calced? I mean, just because someone might be able to exert Class 25 doesn't mean they weigh that much, & they appeared surprised/off-guard, so I doubt they thought to try to oppose him pushing them.
I mean, Caine should still be comparable to them, as he’s quite literally the ringmaster of the entire circus.

I share the same opinion as Imaginym.
Except for this, Caine should be Class 25 because he would be above Pomni anyway.

I agree with everything except all of the cast getting elasticity, as it seems those like Ragatha can't really morph their bodies in the same way as Pomni.

I see no reason to just disagree with the cast scaling to the Class 25 feat, it's not like Pomni is potrayed as being super strong compared to them, if anything she look like a total wimp.

"I'm not a child, you don't have to hype me up..."

So basically: New TADC's Episode Just Dropped, New Abilities, New CRTs, and Vice Versa
The Cycle of VSBW's Life!
Caine
caine-caine-tadc.gif
Jax
the-amazing-digital-circus-jax.gif

The Main Cast/The Circus Gang
maxresdefault.jpg

Upgrades/Downgrades​

1. Characters with a 9-C's rating are upgraded to 9-C+ from scaling to this, and should be a little stronger to Pomni minus Gangle or Ragatha. Or maybe...​
    1. Characters with a 9-C's rating can be either upgraded to 9-B instead, scaling from Pomni who, alongside Gummigoo, survived falling from a great height with no injuries, which would require her to be this durable.​
  2. Characters with a Average Human's LS are upgraded to Class 25 from scaling to this
  3. Characters with Peak Human's Speed are upgraded to Superhuman from scaling to this
  4. Jax's Subsonic speed is downgraded to Peak Human after a calculation of the feat (Tho it will pointless due to the Superhuman's Speed upgrade)​
Agree: @Psychomaster35, @Imaginym (Agreed with everything else), @TheShape03 (Same as Imaginym), @Super_Ascended_Sean_Pazdera (Agreed with everything else minus Lollipop's feat), @IDK3465 (Agreed with everything else minus scaling characters to Pomni's Toon Force/Elasticity), @Barry_Ken,@James_Plays_4_Games
Neutral:
Disagree:
@Imaginym (Disagreed with Scaling other characters to Class 25's LS and Pomni's Toon Force/Elasticity), @TheShape03 (Same as Imaginym expect for Caine's scaling to Class 25), @Super_Ascended_Sean_Pazdera (Disagreed with Pomni's Lolipop stick feat), @IDK3465 (Disagreed with the cast getting/scaling to Pomni's Toon Force/Elasticity)
Agree with everything except the Kinger anchor calc ain't no way lifting and throwing an anchor over two trucks that is also heavy enough to have the potential energy to easily pull at least one of the tanker trucks into a ravine is only Below Average LS 😭

Actually now that I’m looking at it I think we can add elasticity to Jax as well as Pomni due to having a similar cartoony rubber-like physique as her.

I see no reason to just disagree with the cast scaling to the Class 25 feat, it's not like Pomni is potrayed as being super strong compared to them, if anything she look like a total wimp.
I just don't think they all have the same physique when they all have physique that works differently. Gangle got knocked into a pit & was helpless to stop her ribbons falling down from Jax's bowling ball.
I haven't seen Ragatha stretch like Pomni does. None of them are detachable like Zooble, etc.
But to their credit, Kinger showed strength tossing that anchor & Zooble in choking Jax.

At the very least, it should be Possibly/Likely, since we're assuming their different physiques work similarly.

As I already said, I see no issue with the other stuff.

I feel like this should probably grant him some level of Law Manipulation through Programing of the Digital Realm

I just don't think they all have the same physique when they all have physique that works differently. Gangle got knocked into a pit & was helpless to stop her ribbons falling down from Jax's bowling ball.
I haven't seen Ragatha stretch like Pomni does. None of them are detachable like Zooble, etc.
But to their credit, Kinger showed strength tossing that anchor & Zooble in choking Jax.

At the very least, it should be Possibly/Likely, since we're assuming their different physiques work similarly.

Strength is different from physiological stuff though. Again, they're portayed all to be same in strength, it'd make 0 sense for Pomni to be capable of just strangling them to death with a finger or something.

Should Caine has some sort of Law Manipulation through Programing? He made it so Foul Lenguage would be censored in the circus, and he mostly manages the Adventures the cast takes, he also made it so TADC characters can't die and has also programmed things into the the Circus like pain and memories
That makes sense. Caine makes the rules of his reality, including how it's against the rules to swear and how physics doesn't need to follow regular rules. He makes scenarios like a showrunner, game developer, and/or AI advancement worker, where the characters in those scenarios see him as the God of their world. Nothing would seem out of place to me if Caine were to be considered as having law manipulation.

This is literally just how scaling works. Pomni is clearly shown to be weaker and less combat-savvy than others in the cast like Jax. If the others are equal if not stronger than Pomni, and she was able to do a class 25 feat, then the rest of the cast should scale to class 25.

It’s literally just Character A = X strength
Character B > or = Character A
So, Character B > or = X strength

Back