• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

''I have chosen you. You will serve me!...'' League of legends kayn hax upgrade

Immortality 9
Frankly, if we need to tackle the issue from the very beginning
Sona, referring to Rhaast's existence, says that it is in an 'An ageless creature not of this universe' different plane and is waiting to be free.

More proof that Rhaast's existence is on another plane(shown here,and here)

Based on what has been said, it indicates that Rhaast's existence is on another plane, and further suggests that Rhaast's true essence will not die, meaning his physical form will not perish and will continuously return
For Rhaast, the 'Ora' door is never opened, and without the existence of this door being unlocked, he takes over Kayn's body. In this logic,that Rhaast's existence being present both on a different plane and in the main plane would grant him immortality level 9.

PASSİVE E.E (Existence Erasure)
Now, I will talk about the features possessed by the 'Dark Star.'
The explanation given for the Dark Star in a Q&A
'but a sentient singularity that mindlessly erases existence just by being there,
and when we look at passive haxs their mere presence easily qualifies for passive hax. which means all dark stars should have passive existance erasure
And now, let's talk about how Rhaast scales from this: In Rhaast's encounter with Dark Star Thresh, he says, 'Dark Star is mine! Only Rhaast is worthy!' We know that he either possesses or has taken over the Dark Star. In this sense, he can absorb or use the Dark Star, which means he can also acquire its powers.

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Being "not of this universe" doesn't imply Type 9 immortality, just that he is not native to this place. The first additional scan has nothing related to the topic, and the latter one doesn't have anything relating to Type 9 immortality. As such, I disagree with this outright.

Not all dark stars. They are not the singular Dark Star being referred to there, we've talked about this. The Dark Star, does have passive EE- although at what rate or potency isn't clarified. There is no evidence to suggest this extends to all of its minions. Thresh's dialogue has literally zero implication of power absorption, just that he considers the Dark Star "his"- it doesn't even actually confirm he possesses the thing, just that he feels a right to do so. Disagree with the various Dark Star characters scaling to the EE of the singular entity known as Dark Star, agree with that singular entity having EE itself.

Being "not of this universe" doesn't imply Type 9 immortality, just that he is not native to this place. The first additional scan has nothing related to the topic, and the latter one doesn't have anything relating to Type 9 immortality. As such, I disagree with this outright
Then, I think it would be more accurate to make this Immo 5, because 'no matter how Rhaast dies, he always comes back.' In short, he cannot be directly killed and considering the topic we discussed earlier, Rhaast can reincarnate by taking over Kayn's body while preserving his own consciousness and existence. I think this would make him Immo 4/6 as well.
Not all dark stars. They are not the singular Dark Star being referred to there, we've talked about this. The Dark Star, does have passive EE- although at what rate or potency isn't clarified. There is no evidence to suggest this extends to all of its minions. Thresh's dialogue has literally zero implication of power absorption, just that he considers the Dark Star "his"- it doesn't even actually confirm he possesses the thing, just that he feels a right to do so. Disagree with the various Dark Star characters scaling to the EE of the singular entity known as Dark Star, agree with that singular entity having EE itself.
If this power goes to Dark Star, it's still a gain for me, but the funny thing is, there's no Dark Star page on VSBW lol.

That's not Immo 5, either. I note, however, that Rhaast does already have Immo 5 for other reasons (which are unsubstantiated on the profile, so that may or may not be valid); in any case, simply coming back to life is not the same as a disconnection from death. He does also already have Immo 6, which based on the mechanics you just spoke about (acknowledging that you did so without proof), that bit is probably fine to keep.

That's not Immo 5, either. I note, however, that Rhaast does already have Immo 5 for other reasons (which are unsubstantiated on the profile, so that may or may not be valid); in any case, simply coming back to life is not the same as a disconnection from death. He does also already have Immo 6, which based on the mechanics you just spoke about (acknowledging that you did so without proof), that bit is probably fine to keep.
Yes, but no matter how he is killed, he always comes back in some way, and Odyssey Rhaast and Base Rhaast are characters from separate universes—just different stories of the same character, so to speak. That's why I think it makes sense to keep or assign these Immos in the Odyssey profile.

Type 5 isn't supported by that, Type 5 would prevent anything resembling death to begin with. You wouldn't need resurrection.

I understand, but honestly, I had made my case for Immo 4/6 even if it doesn’t reach Immo 5.

Given the stated mechanics, I don't mind 6, but as mentioned, it is already on the profile.

I will note that if you'd like, you may touch up the justifications for Type 6 on the page. As mentioned, much of the page is unsubstantiated currently, and thus at notable risk of deletion/heavy editing. Adding scans and references for the Type 6 Immortality would be a boon, if you have that on you.

I will note that if you'd like, you may touch up the justifications for Type 6 on the page. As mentioned, much of the page is unsubstantiated currently, and thus at notable risk of deletion/heavy editing. Adding scans and references for the Type 6 Immortality would be a boon, if you have that on you.
oh then it will be perfect thanks for this.

Back