• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I have a question about this feat. (can anyone help?)

Ok I start off Ikaros was told a life wipe a country and destroy it. The country had the population of millions of people but it did not look it. In a debate I was told that it was large city level because She destroyed Babylon because she was ordered to destroy the babel tower. I don't not think that is the case because the manga takes place in the same universe as us. The population of Babylon at best was 200,000. That is not even close to the millions. I think that she destoryed the bablylonia empire which is a country and level.

Here is scans of Ikaros destroying that country

Here is her master say its a country and the population is in the millions

Here is her ordered to destroy it and the population.

Here is her life wiping the "country" and destroy it

The aftermath

another part of the aftermath

another

Here @DontTalk told me that Babylon conqured a lot of land back then on this make he shared with me

Here is the map that shows the land.

I think that she actually destroyed the state instead of a city. Life wiping millions does not make any kind of sense because the city alone is only in the thousands.

WeeklyBattles said:
Lifewiping isnt a quantifiable feat
She actually destroyed it. I was using the population as numbers because Babylon population was in the thousands and she killed millions of people then destroyed the country.

Back