• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Forum's getting moved so YOLO.

Beast Cole MacGrath vs Base Post-Flashpoint Superman

Speed Equalized.

ReaperSkin Cole MacGrath
vs.
Rebirth Superman AC -1000

Let me just clarify the wincons that I saw.

Supes doesn't resist energy absorption, so that's a thing Cole could capitalize on, while Superman could, at the bare minimum, literally blow him into space.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Anyway, I assume Supe's wincon is yeeting him to space, Also, is Cole's matter black hole thing a projectile???
I mean, when John White uses it, he creates a little black hole in his (giant) hand.

Not that it matters. Clark resists matter manipulation.

Clark resists matter manipulation.

yeah, molecular matter manip. Cole's is macro quantum, he ain't resisting that.

the picture is rebirth

Either way, bio leech isn't going to work considering Superman no sells radiation, though Superman can't really blast him down to macro quantic so

sure whatever Black Hole gg Wright I will remember this

Cole can just teleport over to keep him in it, or specifically use his black hole on vital organs to kill way faster

He'd then resist quantic matter manipulation and probably incon, since he can only go down to atomic destruction

DMUA said:
He'd then resist quantic matter manipulation and probably incon, since he can only go down to atomic destruction
It'd be a stomp actually. Cole can't teleport back from getting punted into space.

Don't see how Supes would survive the bio-leech. It drains the victim of their bioelectricity, not really seeing anything that would allow him to survive that.

His regen wouldn't save him since you need at least Mid to regenerate from the damage done to your nervous system. I think.

Also nice to see that Wright has joined Schnee in his Wiki Exodus madness

Aight can someone quickly summarize this, who will be likely to win match Also include win cons and Hax resists for both please

Oliver de jesus said:
this feels like a stomp, wouldn't it be more just rebirth?
Rebirth stomps. His Mid regen stops Cole's bio-leech and he resists all the rest of his hax.

PapiSavitar5025 said:
Wait, so is the Black Hole that Superman dragged Brainiac into fake, then?
Yeah it wasn't a real black hole. I remember asking about this months ago because if this was legit then every 4-B in DC would be upgraded to 34 MegaFOE.

The Wright Way said:
Oliver de jesus said:
this feels like a stomp, wouldn't it be more just rebirth?
Rebirth stomps. His Mid regen stops Cole's bio-leech and he resists all the rest of his hax.
What was Zod's Mid feat that Superman scales to? Was it him tearing the bomb out of his own skull?

LordUrien935 said:
PapiSavitar5025 said:
Wait, so is the Black Hole that Superman dragged Brainiac into fake, then?
Yeah it wasn't a real black hole. I remember asking about this months ago because if this was legit then every 4-B in DC would be upgraded to 34 MegaFOE.
Nuh-uh, you can't use Black Hole feats anymore. That'd just be resistance to Black Holes.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Resisting a black hole doesn't mean you resist deconstruction, since when??
A black hole breaks you down on a macro-quantic level. That's resisting deconstruction

Quick question, is the 2-A amp permanent or does Supes return back to normal a few issues after?

Also we need quotes for him, as in, some famous dialogue lines of his.

Back