• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Fully Expect to Heavily Regret This (Jestin Haal vs Betty)

>Regen negation (Mid)

>Reactive Power level

>A ton of other stuff

.... I feel like you've overestimated Betty a bit

Do I need to in order to understand he haxstomps

tfw DMUA edits his post after i respond to the old version

shiet

anyways unless Betty immediately throws stuff that could kill her she should have a chance

Well inbetween the fact her main gimicks get tossed out the window (Except maybe illusory craft) and the fact that Jestin isn't an idiot, I'd think as much

he's not gonna actively abuse his passive reflection, but he will let someone slap themselves until they learn to wait

also unless the illusions are directly affecting his mind they should work

If the name of the game is waiting, that might go pretty badly for him, as Accelerated development will just continue to make them stronger. Not to mention, I assume Regen negation is with a specific card? If he doesn't use them before encouraging a slap, she'll just regen it off.

It's unknown how Illusions work. The victim's eyes just start glowing pink and they freeze up, seeing something that isn't there.

How fast is their accelerated development?

Yes, the regen null is via Sharpened Claw being used on a Dire Wolf

if it affects Jestin himself, then it gets reflected

They went from 8-A to 7-B within a few hours

To say, they get roughly 202.750029409 Times stronger per minute

of course, there's probably fluctiations with how fast it is, considering Mettaton EX and NEO were able to fight Betty for a bit of time before they were overwhelmed, but it's still rather fast.

Well the "turn system" and Jestin or his summons not being able to be one-shot are enforced by a Low 2-C

anyways, his opening move is usually 2 Dopplegangers followed by a Twin Blessings

what's Betty's counter to fighting two of herself that are also constantly getting stronger both via their accelerated development and buffs?

She doesn't have resistances to perception manipulation/illusions and knows herself pretty well so...

Illusory craft + soul stab = Betty's now even more stronger

Well there's the fact that the copy Bettys get to attack once while anything the original Betty does gets reflected

How does this guy even function in canon with this forkery

Not to mention, if Betty isn't allowed to attack, she can create a giant monster to do it for her.

>Betty gets slaped with her own soul stab

>Summons thing to attack for her

>Thing also gets slaped with it's own attacks

that doesn't really solve the problem

regardless if this is literally what he does I don't see how he's either balanced for the tourney or how this is fair

or how you even made a functioning plot when this guy exists

he's basically "if someone is stupid and tries to auto-nuke their opponent they're gonna have a bad time" the character

so he's literally effective against people who actually want to win a fight

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh true

granted most people will stop when they get slapped by their own attacks 4 times

Meanwhile he has the ability to immediately end the fight at his leisure via high tier cards

I'm pretty sure the one who's getting attacked can still dodge and such, but can't attack.

Also the Harvest Equip Spell... might need to restrict that

they actually can't dodge for the most part

also i don't think you can restrict random abilities and still have the match added unless taht ability has a separate tier

Well Harvest is essentially a one shot from what I read, and the fact that you can't dodge it makes it impossible to deal with

ok so basically

this man can just throw a high tier card

and literally noone can do jack shit

heart of the cards amirite

I mean if he was following YuGiOh rules he would have to tribute monsters first before using a high level monster. Also in YuGiOh you cannot declare an attack on the first turn.

it's not meant to be liek YuGiOh

the resemblence is entirely coincidental

also yeah Jestin probably either stomps or wins very decisiviely and should probably be removed from the tourney now that i think about it

Back