• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I feel Gokus more powerful than the Wiki currently calcs him as being .

Kicking something away is not the same as throwing it away... if you are gonna try and speak english, actually use words correctly.

You are still a human, you are born with arms and legs, functional ones. Impairments and disabilities, while possible, are a massive statistical minority. Saying something could throw something that isn't too heavy for them is factually true, because we factually know humans are born like that. Unless you don't want to do it, basic biology says you have all the tools to accomplish it. That's the basic, baseline, assumption.

And the basic, baseline assumption also is that you can't move at immeasurable speed until proven otherwise, which Jiren hasn't done.
by your logic, said person cannot do it BECAUSE HE DIDN'T DO IT
Okay, so because all characters don't show that they aren't 1-A, logically they are 1-A, because not doing something isn't proof that you can't.

And this has just turned immensely stupid. I actually thought basic logic could get through you and gave it a second shot, but boy was I wrong. Have fun with your delusions.

Kicking something away is not the same as throwing it away... if you are gonna try and speak english, actually use words correctly.

You are still a human, you are born with arms and legs, functional ones. Impairments and disabilities, while possible, are a massive statistical minority. Saying something could throw something that isn't too heavy for them is factually true, because we factually know humans are born like that. Unless you don't want to do it, basic biology says you have all the tools to accomplish it. That's the basic, baseline, assumption.

And the basic, baseline assumption also is that you can't move at immeasurable speed until proven otherwise, which Jiren hasn't done.

Okay, so because all characters don't show that they aren't 1-A, logically they are 1-A, because not doing something isn't proof that you can't.

And this has just turned immensely stupid. I actually thought basic logic could get through you and gave it a second shot, but boy was I wrong. Have fun with your delusions.
It doesn't matter, you can still use your legs to do said action to get the same results . No do it yourself, write or speak correctly.

You are assuming too much, a normal functioning human can lift/kick and throw away a computer. What you are saying in your reply is only confirming my point, you didn't disprove anything, all you do is dodge the claim being made and twist it. There is no assuming a normal functioning human cannot lift a normal computer and throw it away.

Statement are evidences, you choose to ignore it.

You are proving my point , again, just because jiren didn't do it doesn't mean that he can't, said character must have motives, why would they do it for no reason or when it's not effective at all.

You are the one not using basic logic and ignore evidence, I'm not delusional you are. You have no proof if that would work, as I explain to you, time traveling to the past to hurt someone in the present in DRAGON BALL is not possible, it would only create other timelines, the proof is with present zamasu and the events from the future trunks/android saga in dbz/kai. Why said character would use an ability that has no use in that context.

Last edited:
I keep being pinged for this because of some months old comment so I really gotta ask what throwing computers has to do with dragon ball. This seems kinda derailed.

A really dumb ass argument that just because you don't show immeasurable speed, it doesn't mean you don't have it. While the only proof is "he can even transcend time!" for resisting time hax.

Just close this thread, this isn't gonna go anywhere.

I keep being pinged for this because of some months old comment so I really gotta ask what throwing computers has to do with dragon ball. This seems kinda derailed.
It was an example to show , that just because someone didn't do something doesn't not mean he cannot. and must have reasons to do so. It was for the statement that jiren didn't time travel and that musn't he be able to do it because if he could he would have and I explain to him that he doesn't have to and there is no reason to time travel when time travel is very different in db.

A really dumb ass argument that just because you don't show immeasurable speed, it doesn't mean you don't have it. While the only proof is "he can even transcend time!" for resisting time hax.

Just close this thread, this isn't gonna go anywhere.
Just because you think it's dumb doesn't mean it is, there are two statements and no reasoning for him to move back or forward in time.

Last edited:
Back