• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I drive myself mad: Time Havoc vs. Kratos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kepekley23

VS Battles
Retired
  • God of War I Kratos (7-B)
  • Speed equalized
Kratos G
TimeHavoc2nd

Kratos: 7 (Yobo, Kal, ALRF, Shrek, Rebuble, Velox, Andika)

Time Havoc: 0

...Take my silence as you will.

GOW 1 Kratos is way above COO Kratos who is way above Ascension Kratos who is 26 megatons.

Time Havoc scales somewhat above 42 megatons, so he has the confirmed AP advantage.

Not gonna vote yet, altho I lean towards Time Havoc (might vote for Kratos if someone provides us with WRYYYsons ovo)

Well, Kratos's Poseidon's Rage is instantaneous, he has Petrification, can actually especifically aim for him, and has time-stop, time-slow, time-rewind and etc.

Meanwhile, Time Havoc has really useful portals that can counter anything that isn't hax, redirect Zeus's lightning bolts since they are aimed at him, and BFR. He also has time-hax, although Kratos resists that.

Also, I do have note this isn't a stomp for Kratos, as some people told me in chat

Time Havoc's ways to win:

• Redirecting Zeus's bolts, since Kratos admitted they can reduce him to dust if he accidentally aims one while looking at his own hand
  • BFR

...Kratos won. Don't know if that's good or bad since I love both chars, but it happened, I guess.

Guess I will close this and request it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back