• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Baby aint a Stand, it's an actual thing.

Although the Green Baby aint getting hit, Ant man cant exactly harm him because he will never actually reach him (and god forbid he jumps towards him or something he'll be deleted from existence), probably inconclusive.

i mean antman can grow to mabye extend how far he makes it, but what the above post describes does not seem like incon to me, it sounds like a stomp, antman cant get close, and even if he does, he cant hit it, he has no way to win.

If antman grows, that would mean he gets closer to it, which in turns means his size gets halved again. It's extremely difficult to reach the baby unless it wants you to do it. And the Stand can erase things that it touches from existence as well.

Bob8999 said:
i mean antman can grow to mabye extend how far he makes it, but what the above post describes does not seem like incon to me, it sounds like a stomp, antman cant get close, and even if he does, he cant hit it, he has no way to win.
is a stomp, this can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back