• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I believe that the High School DXD profiles need a downgrade

Ok I believe we've come to a conclusion then. Do agree with removing the Low 6-B tiering from the profiles. If ya do then I'm gonna apply it to the profiles.

If ya don't please state your reasons then.

Yeah that's fine, the only thing I didn't agree with was the anime-over-light novels canonicity. But anyway, if you wanna change that it's fine, i'll tidy the profiles up a bit tomorrow after work.

Seriously the only thing Im gonna do is add possibly Low 6-B instead of the exact Low 6-B. I'm planning on changing Kokabiel to be 7-C as well because I don't think just because the town is stated to be a region would insantly mean a Tier 7-B Kokabiel since he still only showed buliding level DC by destroying the gym.

yeah that sounds okay, though i'm a bit on the fence about Kokabiel. I could see him getting scaled to BB Issei, but the light novels just didn't provide a good comparison in power for the guy.

I'm still changing Kokabiel's profile.

And I've just got to say Mission Accomplished (It isn't meant for this thread). The only reason I actually started this thread and the other ones is cuz there was so little activity on the wiki nd I wanted to change that. Well after this I'm gonna have to go to editing-mania mode to do all the edits and after that I'll probably start watching the new season of High School DXD. Should probably change my status of being an opponent to a Supporter for High School DxD (Did that cuz it didn't seem right making a thread against it by being a Supporter)

I think I've changed all the profiles but I could be wrong. I'll review them later right now I'm too tired.

This might be off topic...but I'd really LOVE to see Kokabiel come back for a bit as sort of a cameo villain to fight Issei just so we could see how far Issei came compared to before.

Well Phantasys, it might happen in the future. Personally, I want to see more from Kuroka, since she doesn't do an awful lot in the Light Novels, despite being the one training Koneko, being one of the more proficient users of youjutsu as well as senjutsu and exceeding in magical abilities.

She's not the only character I want to see more of in the series either, and Kokabiel's one of them, so hopefully, they do make him a cameo villain in the future.

Ok why exactly do you guys want Kokabiel to actually return to the scenes anyway I mean he was cool and all when he was first introduced but he got one-shotted by Vali who wasn't even in his Juggernaut Drive but Balance Breaker.

So I don't actually want to see him again although I'd like to see more from Crom Crush. And finally Vali should really get a harem I mean he's just too cool and too powerful to not have a harem of girls that is not boys.

But if the author reveals him to be gay then I guess I'll more or less respect their decisions both Vali and the author as everyone has a right to choose who ever they love.

I only want to see him in the future so he can get his ass kicked again or at least help in a similar way to Loki in the second Thor movie. Also, I do agree that Crom Cruach should have more time in the spotlight considering he's the only Evil Dragon that's alive without the use of the Sephiroth Graal and he's shown to be more sophisticated than the other Evil Dragons, despite wanting to fight strong opponents.

It wouldn't be suprising if Vali doesn't get a harem of his own, but it would be a bit of a shocker if he was gay. However, it seems some characters in the series are making harems, though whether they're aware of it is beyond me e.g. Saji already has 2 student council members and Kiba's pretty much a male idol at the academy.

You're quite something you want a weak character to return from long long ago mostly just to see him get beat up again yep you're certainly an intresting person at least. And I agree with Crom Cruach not getting enough screen time.

And a couple of my friends at other sites are actually discussing that since Vali is also called the Butt Dragon Emperor and since men have butts as well it could be a hint that Vali is actually likes men instead women. I have nothing against people who are gay but it would be slightly dissapointing to see someone as badass a Vali to not have a harem of beautiful girls. He deserves it with how messed up his life was. But well whatever the author dicides to do it's his choice.

Oh no! It could actually be true, though my opinion on him wouldn't change on him if he was, I'd just be a little disappointed in the lack of oppai. He showed no interest in Kuroka's advances, though she can be a bit vulgar at times. In addition, the majority of people within his group are male and if he tried to hit on Le Fay, that'd be boarderline pedophillia.

As far as I know, all males in the Vali Team are more focused on battling than settling down, though I doubt that if he was gay that he'd want to be with Gogmagog or Fenrir. Arthur and Bikou might not be interested in either gender, meaining that he'd have to date people who aren't in his group and lets face it, he doesn't know many people outside those in his group.

@ DealySinner28: Some female friends I have in other sites are fawning over a Vali X Arthur shipping.

if he tried to hit on Le Fay, that'd be boarderline pedophillia this is true but hey this High School DXD where pedophillia is accepted and it could always be that he showed no interest in Kuroka's advances because... well maybe he actually loves her so much (I mean their past are so similar) and is subconciously pushing her away.

They have to think of settling down one day or another.

"Arthur and Bikou might not be interested in either gender, meaining that he'd have to date people who aren't in his group and lets face it, he doesn't know many people outside those in his group" Arthur I actually see it happening Bikou not so sure. But he Vali was raised by Azazel remember so he may have some hidden Fallen Angel lover.

Finally well how bout' a ValiXIssei shipping. Is it cool in your opinion.

Hm, there are some good points here, though I did assume that it was a female who suggested that shipping, since the majority of males aren't fans of yaoi couples. In terms of Vali X Issei, I'm not entirely sure. Issei is focused more on females and their, ahem, "features", so I don't see how Issei could get shipped with Vali. Then again, he did accidentally advance on a gender-swapped Kiba, so it could be plausible.

I believe that it was a female that started that shipping, as well.

And ahem in the words of one of my friends " As Ddraig and Albion have always been rivels those who have been hosts to the Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing have always seeked out each other and tried to killed each maybe Vali and Issei will do the opposite and stop this never ending rivalry by forming a bond stronger than friendship. A bond of love"

I feel that it's rather touching and disturbing at the same time.

Entriguing, but highly disturbing. I'm also a little confused by this.

I think friendship is a possibility, though having a bond stronger than friendship could imply them being best friends, and Vali isn't that open. Sure, he considers some people friends or commrades, but it never advances any further than that. Heck, the whole reason he's even remotely interested in Issei is due to the fact that he's his rival and Issei's unexpected growth in strength.

Well I think he/she more or less said that cuz there have been so much bloodshed in the past between the hosts of the Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing so why not end the killing in the past by doing the conplete opposite aka loving each other. But I agree they would probably be best friend at best EOS but if they do become a couple EOS then.... I guess that's that.

Btw could we stop having this conversation about a Vali and Issei shipping and have one about something else as the conversation itself is disturbing enough.

I agree. This conversation has essentially gone to the cringe level that is comparable to the Filthy Frank show. Then again, you brought it up. As a way to get off that topic, which Death Battle idea do you see as the most absurd?

I agree. And I apologize for bringing it up I guess.

Death Battle idea? what exactly do you mean. If it's something like stupid VS threads then

Then I guess pitting characters you hate against Omnipotents or something like that.

What about you though.

Well, by Death Battle idea, I meant people who've brought up an idea for the web series Death Battle, which (if you've not seen it) contains battles like Goku vs Superman, Iron Man vs Lex Luthor and Godzilla vs Gamera.

For me, I'd have to go with Esdeath vs Elsa. Personally, I hate Frozen more than Kefka hates Celes when she stabs him and to be honest, Elsa doesn't stand much of a chance, not to mention the power inconsistency she has. Not only is Esdeath faster, but she has more experience with her ice powers, has an actual weapon and because Tatsumi kept running away from her, she unlocked her trump card, which allows her to freeze time temporarily, something which not many other ice users can do.

Well for me I guess it would be Aokiji Kuzan vs Toshiro Hitsuguya or Rukia Kuchiki. I simply hate Toshiro and Rukia so much that just seeing their faces makes me sick. Main reasons why I hate Toshirio would be cuz while he so much weaker than Harribel (One of my favorite characters) he actually managed to beat her for an instant even if it was completly PIS. And for Ruika I liked her in the begining but the kubo just had to turn her into the typical be-weak-but-act-tough-and-beat-up-the-male-lead- who-could-kill-you-in-a-split-second character.

For their battles it could probably go either way now. But Kuzan still STOMPS.

So how has your day been. I usually tend to ask people this if I talk to them for some time.

Ah, I see. Despite not knowing much about Bleach or One Piece, I get a lot of information regarding Bleach from Quincy Emperor, who I know personally. But yeah, I hate those types of characters as well.

To be honest, I'm having a fairly decent day today, though that could be because it's not raining for a change.

It's good to know I'm not the only one. You and Quincy Emperor buddies outside the wiki. I kinda find this hard to believe though no offence but I haven't really seen you two in a single thread I believe.

So you don't like the rain huh. Why exactly is that. Although I'm not a big fan of it as well.

That's true, though until 3 weeks ago, we only looked on the wiki and didn't even have accounts for it. Also, we knew each other before coming to this wiki, since we go to the same college and did go to the same high school.

Well, yes and no. It can be alright at times when it rains, but in the UK, it happens the majority of the time, which is why I'm not a big fan of the rain.

Don't be surprised almost every thread i make usually gets off-topic. But hey it's mostly happens when there has already been a conclusion to the main topic.

Vali having a harem? What a joke.

Tell me, if one doesn't want chocolate would you give him because he never tastes it before? Is that how you respect a character? By giving them something he doesn't show interest in or want? Is it necessary for a character to be rewarded with a harem even if he doesn't want it in the first place? What kind of illogical is that?

Well I didn't want chocolate as a kid, despite never trying it, but I eventually tried it and I've enjoyed it ever since, so it's not the best example. Besides, there are several people in anime that have harems and show no interest in them. Just look at Infinite Stratos. Ichika is dense as when it comes to the group of females that like him, so much so that it's as though he doesn't want a harem.

See? So if you like Vali as a character then give him what he wants: A battle that will shake the Earth, crash the sky and burn the ocean, technically giving Vali good opponents is already the best thing he could ever have, because you are giving him what he wants and you repsect him for his wish.

Ichika is the same, dude doesn't want a harem but a nice place to live and a family to take care of, but he didn't get what he wanted.

This might seem too little and too late, but I agree with downgrading High School DxD until proper feats are depicted.

Well they have been downgraded to an extent.

But does anyone want me to remove the Possibly Low 6-B Tiering they get as I could since I don't really have anything better to do before going to hell in an hour.

Disagreed. Let the possibly 6-B rating stay until proven otherwise.

Off-topic: What do you mean, going to hell?

I have an 8 hour meeting of sort that I have to attend later.And yeah not only is it long but its also boring and annoying. Which is exactly why I call it hell on earth.

Back