• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I attempt to go especially insane (And have a High 6-C, probably soon to be Low 6-B legitimately having a good fight with a Low 5-B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cole has never used that tactic not even in the evil ending and he hasnt gained beasts personality even if he did Most of the times beast doesnt use that

Kepekley23 said:
Power of Hope Kratos.
How that translates to a form of Genjustsu used on the user in order to do minor reality warping, doing things such as making it look like you're dead but you really aren't, I have no idea.

Voting for Madara via Limbo and IT.He just needs to look at his target and it is done.There are 4 limbos that are equal to Madara and can not be touched by Cole,so they can be very helpful.Madara can also just swap places with one of them if something goes wrong.

DodoNova2 said:
Good ..... this match is summarized in "who attacks the first" so:
  • first, Tsukuyomi only activates if you get closer to the moo, so Cole has plenty of time to shoot him with Black hole or something else from his arsenal but he can be held by Limbo of madara that he does not can not affect (I think)
    So according to me, if Madara limbo Clone gets to block it long enough, Madara wins via Mugen Tsukuyomi BUT if the limbo can not, Cole can just teleport next to Madara and Black Hole him
It's not a vote, just a reasoning, I'm waiting for your answer
4887355-8297670949-SJA%2
1v1 Tsukuyomi does not need moon and no need prep time

Izanagi can make illusion reality, Madara can use it to undo his own death even after he's already dead.

I thought the meme would've been widespread by now.

Anyway, Izanagi has been explained above.

Izanagi + IT will lend him a victory.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Cole has never used that tactic not even in the evil ending and he hasnt gained beasts personality even if he did Most of the times beast doesnt use that
Actually he does, as he literally uses a Black Hole and RSB in absolutely every single appearence.

Also, answer me on Izanagi

RSB?

Beast uses black holes i wont even argue that its probably his most spamed ability

but he doesnt use TP black hole what u claim will give the victory to him

Ray Sphere Blast.

As I said it was after he got hit my a nuke that he teleported as a Black Hole

The fight goes like this:

1. Anything that happens as soon as the fight starts is rewritten by Izanagi

2. Madara casts Infinite Tsukuyomi.

So he borderline stomps.

Since Madara has 3 eyes he can use it thrice and still get the IT off before his third eye vanishes.

Yes i acknowledge that but he used that in one instance against all the fights against cole militia

traveling across america ETC

Its not in character as he rarely uses tp black hole strat

The first Hokage actually killed him for real, he just came back later on by using Izanagi.

Gargoyle One said:
So he can do that while turned into Macro Quantum particles?
Fixed.

Also unlikely so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back