• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I attempt to find the limit of Schnee's patience with HA DIO VS. Devil Homura

Why Schnee? Because he's the least memey person on this entire wiki.

Also someone made a DB on deviantart that said HA Dio would beat Homura so I have to see how accurate that is

Speed equal or smth idk

KONO DIO DA:

I don't have a pun for Homura:

Inconclusive (end my life pls):

Homura exists

/Thread

Nobody has attempted to torture me so far on this site, so A for effort

Yeah Homura exists.

Even without the mindhax she still slaps because DIO is a glass cannon and has never reality warped a conceptual being.

Now now, DIO has anti 2-A mindhax corpse parts

That said, he still can't do anything to a Type 1 abstract with Mid Godly so Homura Powernulls

Doesn't matter when Homura as a 7-B mindhaxed a 2-A with resistance.

Plus I'm pretty sure mindhax in JoJo has never worked on a 4D being either.

DMUA said:
Now now, DIO has anti 2-A mindhax corpse parts
That said, he still can't do anything to a Type 1 abstract with Mid Godly so Homura Powernulls
still hasn't been added to his profile

there's other things too

its been months

Most of the JoJo experts Hakaied themselves from the wiki so revisions are slow.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Doesn't matter when Homura as a 7-B mindhaxed a 2-A with resistance.
Plus I'm pretty sure mindhax in JoJo has never worked on a 4D being either.
when did she do this mindhaxing?

also @schnee you're the least memey person that I know. And I couldnt' think of anyone else

This has been done 3 times, and all of those times Homura stomped him.

Besides, Dio may or may not get downgraded depending on what's going on.

DMB 1 said:
This has been done 3 times, and all of those times Homura stomped him.
Besides, Dio may or may not get downgraded depending on what's going on.
feckin' finally, 2-A justification is bad

Back