• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can rules be "out of context"? And how the hell in Jojo speed isn't equal?
because it's used for prove that infinite speed dosen't bypass time stop, but it's only in speed equal. and in JoJo speed isn't equal like why it should even be equal without proof?
Sorry if I'm right
that wasn't your point. you was saying that passives get that treatament too linking random stuff which just debunk your claim

Dimensional Domain works like this - every time Chronoa moves to attack, the Stamina of all attackers is set to 1. This works the same for people with infinite Stamina as it does for people with a finite amount. Those affected can recover their Stamina (resting would eventually recover it, though for our purposes it would require an ability to restore it) however this does not prevent it from being reduced again by Dimensional Domain when Chronoa next prepares to attack.

because it's used for prove that infinite speed dosen't bypass time stop, but it's only in speed equal. and in JoJo speed isn't equal like why it should even be equal without proof?
Because this is how this wiki works bruh.
that wasn't your point. you was saying that passives get that treatament too linking random stuff which just debunk your claim
You're the one who started to use the Immeasurable speed bs, which I'll ignore from now.

Because this is how this wiki works bruh.
no dude, you are taking stuff and make them out of context for prove a pointless claim, speed isn't equallized in the verse. i made the example of passive to prove that even if speed is equalizzed here the passive that above baseline will still works anyways. also the thing that you gived debunks your claim again since it states time stop is a infinite speed amplificator, meaning that infinite speed and above resist, but wouldn't be done due to speed equalizzation.
so just like passives which above baseline, the time stop that time stop even infinite speed is applicable in SE. your short and vague aren't arguments.

no dude, you are taking stuff and make them out of context for prove a pointless claim, speed isn't equallized in the verse. i made the example of passive to prove that even if speed is equalizzed here the passive that above baseline will still works anyways. also the thing that you gived debunks your claim again since it states time stop is a infinite speed amplificator, meaning that infinite speed and above resist, but wouldn't be done due to speed equalizzation.
so just like passives which above baseline, the time stop that time stop even infinite speed is applicable in SE. your short and vague aren't arguments.
I mean, GER did bypass the Time Powers via speed, and in a speed = match it wouldn't do so.

If you think that, you probably didn't understand what i meant, which make thisdebate useless.
This was a debate? I mean, you're debating against the rule that literally says "You can't bypass Time Stop via speed in Speed Equal", not what you're saying. You're against so? Make a CRT or go to Jokes Battles.

This was a debate? I mean, you're debating against the rule that literally says "You can't bypass Time Stop via speed in Speed Equal", not what you're saying. You're against so?
dude, im going to say last time, the rule is saying, that since speed is equal, it can't be bypassed. when HA Dio time stop worked on ger rtz or whatever is infinite speed the speed wasn't equal. And i proved that it's a similiar case for passvies.
Make a CRT or go to Jokes Battles.
bad one since jokes battles is dead and was accurate on certain levels.

dude, im going to say last time, the rule is saying, that since speed is equal, it can't be bypassed. when HA Dio time stop worked on ger rtz or whatever is infinite speed the speed wasn't equal. And i proved that it's a similiar case for passvies.
Speed equal rules don't care about such, soooo

Speed equal rules don't care about such, soooo
ok you didn't and won't got it.

then i will make the scaling without speed

HA Dio PA time stop > Jotaro EoH resistance Post OH >< HA Dio Pre A time stop > Johnny Resistance time stop or Jotaro resistance time top > idk

No.

Jotaro/Johnny is baseline

And TWOH just bypasses it.

The Absorpion keys just upgrade the RO, not also the TS lmao.
eh nah, Jotaro time stop is pretty good since maked Dio likely time stopped, and Dio got TW which is the same of SP which can move freely in time stop for some seconds. For johnny i just thinked that the quote from jojoveller, which i asked the translation and got officialy tanslated in the official translation request thread was enough for make it above baseline
the quote: "Even when Parallel World Dio stopped time, perhaps due to transcending to another dimension"

either way, since Jotaro had SPOH at that time we could assume that he could move in HA Dio time stop but it didnt happend so HA Dio didn't only upgrade the RO whitin physical stats

eh nah, Jotaro time stop is pretty good since maked Dio likely time stopped, and Dio got TW which is the same of SP which can move freely in time stop for some seconds.
Because DIO finished his TS in Jotaro's...
For johnny i just thinked that the quote from jojoveller, which i asked the translation and got officialy tanslated in the official translation request thread was enough for make it above baseline
the quote: "Even when Parallel World Dio stopped time, perhaps due to transcending to another dimension"
That needs a CRT, you know?
either way, since Jotaro had SPOH at that time we could assume that he could move in HA Dio time stop but it didnt happend so HA Dio didn't only upgrade the RO whitin physical stats
DIO could still Time Stop SPOH, I've even send a clip about it.

yes but their resistance is limited due to "as well as move at the cost of his own personal five second limit"
Because that's how in-verse threats Resistance to TS. Bypassing it means that they don't even see what happens in the TS, a thing that baseline TS can't prevent to happen.

I was told that this thread has derailed in a serious manner and should be closed. Is this fine?

I was told that this thread has derailed in a serious manner and should be closed. Is this fine?
no we just went to talk about wiki standards for infinite speed and time stop because of a wincon for one of the 2 that are fighting
either way match can't be added and noobody here want continue debate so ye should be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back