• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes. Exactly. Just because some people make scans and WoG exists (being controversial and all) doesn't mean you have to say "DELET THIS" to a profile. It's honestly a bit pathetic, if I can be honest for a second.

Cropfist said:
"Delete the page because the character gets wanked a lot"? That's just...dumb...
No, delete the page because its physically impossible to make properly accurate and VERY easy to get blatantly false information into

It isn't physically impossible. Just get the right info.

For the first part, can't you just use the abilities from the versions of Godzilla already on the site?

For the second, can't you just double check any new abilities that are asked to be added that aren't already accepted?

@Bambu As someone who has been dealing with the constant Composite Godzilla issues for almost two years now i am telling you right now it is in fact physically impossible.

@Dragon No because half of his abilities cannot be properly sourced due to how vague and obscure they are

I was referring to your second question. Composite Godzilla's page WAS originally just all the powers on the godzilla profiles here.

You seriously consider this? Really? Just because having one or two powers that're ridiculous, you actually consider this? Help me, but if you actually do consider deleting this profile, lord help me, I'm done. I don't care whether people message me here or if people call me out in threads, I'm not gonna take any more.

Sorry if this took your time, but I am NOT okay with this.

This is what Composite Godzilla's profile looked like before people started adding every power possible from every obscure source possible to wank him as much as possible

Well, we could just revert it to that and if anyone tries to add more powers, we analyze them. If they're too vague or obscure to be added, then we just don't. We don't have to go all out and delete the profile.

WeeklyBattles said:
This is what Composite Godzilla's profile looked like before people started adding every power possible from every obscure source possible to wank him as much as possible
so we just

won't do that

and make the profile good

rather than saying "BLAHHHH NO DELETUS THIS ONE BOYS"

since there's literally no reason to delete it as opposed to fix it

Back