• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I am leaving the wiki.

The pain from yesterday (first day of Enem) already ended, perhaps tomorrow, I will be offline again until day 28 (2nd Enem day)
Alr, i will disconnect now (smartphone) and i take some time to come back again, in the past days, i am sleeping only 1 hour in a day, and sometimes (like today) i just cant sleep at all, i am really stressed, so, i will take some time to come back, and in some hours, i will disconnect from PC

Last edited:
Alr, i will disconnect now (smartphone) and i take some time to come back again, in the past days, i am sleeping only 1 hour in a day, and sometimes (like today) i just cant sleep at all, i am really stressed, so, i will take some time to come back, and in some hours, i will disconnect from PC
finished the exams and im done with that shit, one of the worst experiences in my entire life that I feel like I could die right now I also slept mid exams
cat-fat.gif

I also hope that things will work out well for you, and that you will rest a lot to recover now. Don't forget to exercise regularly though.

Back