• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hypothetical fights(RW) Pt. 2

Overlord775 said:
Yobobojojo said:
No, Kharn does not have 1-B powernull, at least not outside of the warp does this look like the warp to you
1. the powernull is not affected by being or not being in the warp
2.The Emperor is most likely dead, so Khorne can use his full influnce over the physical world
Since when is The Emperor dead?

Overlord775 said:
Yobobojojo said:
No, Kharn does not have 1-B powernull, at least not outside of the warp does this look like the warp to you
2.The Emperor is most likely dead, so Khorne can use his full influnce over the physical world
1: no on every level

stuf in W40K is drastically affected by not being or being the warp

2: that doesn't affect anything afaik

PsychoWarper said:
Overlord775 said:
Yobobojojo said:
Since when is The Emperor dead?
Since when his verse got nuked by the Supreme Darkness

I dont mind him having nice ablities but 1-B power null would null SD cause hes stated to be a 2-A.

Yobobojojo said:
I don't have powerful abilities, and I can live with that.
Khorne's blessing only power nulls hax and only that which he finds unfair, so you can kill him by punching him to death.

Khorne's blessing only power nulls hax and only that which he finds unfair, so you can kill defeat by punching him to death.

Yes, I will do my best to kill defeat him

I sort of want him due to adaptation and resurrection, so sure, i'll have him.

Just not the Sinverse version of Doomsday.

well, may as well give my pick for the possible 6th soul:

Rimuru Tempest sans the bs power copy with the exception of food chain

Christian Higdon said:
Well, then.
Still, i'll use Doomsday. That means i'm a non-corporeal adapting kaiju tomcat SCP thing.
Kharn fits The stranger much better better than Doomsday.

Kharn and The stranger both are chainsaw wielding killing fanatics that are consumed by their anger and have an obsession with chopped heads.

But it's your character, so you choose what you want

Overlord775 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Well, then.
Still, i'll use Doomsday. That means i'm a non-corporeal adapting kaiju tomcat SCP thing.
Kharn fits The stranger much better better than Doomsday.
Kharn and The stranger both are chainsaw wielding killing fanatics that are consumed by their anger and have an obsession with chopped heads.
So you want my lust to increase?

Back