• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hypothetical fights(RW) Pt. 2

Any one who's a fair fight against me?

And yes, time rewind is banned, which is why I couldn't get Krux instead of Acronix

Kaliber's time rewind is only as issue for people who can't kill The Lich, which is very few on the power level we're at

no, only if Kaliber wants him to

which she does, but if you kill him at all, even if he gets rezzed, you can still leave the Gungeon

>Psycho: *Somehow gets Chaos Magnus*

>Me: Laughs as i remember that Ahriman has way more psychic disciplines and that Psycho can't get authority over me due to exiling me

I wonder what the tier limit for our 5th soul is. Whoever it is, I'm probably gonna want to get some sort of hax or something.

>I laugh as I regen and destroy your mind

>Alpha level psyker vs Alpha-plus level psyker

>I laugh as i see this:

Capable of pulling others into a controlled pocket of the Webway in which even something like the Yncarne could not act against him

and remember that the Yncarne has 1-A death manip

How you gonna do that with no mind and when I control your nervous system?

>Proceeds to laugh

[Abbadon is a no go due to invincibility]

Back