• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hypokeimenon vs Winston churchill & friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chruchil solos via Hypokeimenon just being another boring OC

Churchill, TNOA, and THOA: 3

Hypokeimenon: 0

If Hyper won't get at least 1 inconclusive then it would be win without a wait for 24 hours until i count it as a official win for TNOA

winner is 5 votes

Why is Godzilla here?

Churchill stomps enough, and while Godzilla stomps a little less hard, both combined is stomp central.

Christian Higdon said:
Why is Godzilla here?
Churchill stomps enough, and while Godzilla stomps a little less hard, both combined is stomp central.
actually no. It's that and a little more

Alexcar3000 said:
This is thread is one of the reasons this place makes me feel the way I do.
Well, at least that's one edit Alex made.

Out of a few, i think.

cries and grabs ice cream

WHY DOES NOBODY LIEK ME!?

Untrue. The "dead inside" thing is not a justification. No pretending. Die. For real. That'll make up for the feeling this thread made me feel.

Alexcar3000 said:
Untrue. The "dead inside" thing is not a justification. No pretending. Die. For real. That'll make up for the feeling this thread made me feel.
Well, i'll stay, thank you.

I'm not feeling happy about my own life.

A lot is going on. I'm going off to bed now.

Tomorrow, where the sun sings a song.

The previous one already had issues within and the more I approach this place, the more I can see why I wanted to leave it behind, but something makes me want to look at it despite all of that, and while the feeling keeps growing, it's interesting to be feeling it, and seeing the impact I myself made after peeking my head inside, it became clear that no one but perhaps one person in here knows how much those comments contrast my own intentions.

Well nobody knows your intentions, so we just came to our own conclusions, sorry

sigh

Well....i'm honestly very sorry. Things can happen in life and it's hard, i get that. I'll go, if that's what you want. I feel you. I can get a lot of attention too, and it frustrates me.

No, Seol. There is one person that possibly does. Though what you said last is what I wanted to hear from you. Not knowing what "wrong" someone did is highly dependant on this. First, you must extract the meaning of "wrong" or "right" and focus on everything you've done up until this point or at least, the times you've interacted with me so far. "What did you I do?", "What did I said?" and "Why did I?" can be used in here. Then from doing this, you can see a wider range of possible interpretations, then compare them to mine and connect the dots.

I'll give some hints since I can see you're so lost: 1) I talk seriously, all the time, while you "joke." 2) You talk about wanting power from me, be it debates or updating my pages, but this thread proves to be opposite on how or what I debate. 3) Your memery, your attitude and your choice of words, everything you show on my presence is deeply sickening, you are so putrid it's awing.

I feel simultaneously repulsed by all of you and attracted towards you.

When did I say I wanted power from you, and if you don't like the current state of the Wiki as well as the current active users, then leave

Well what do you want me to say?

Well I understand that you hate me and you want me to die, but I'm not going anywhere

Yes, of course I did, you said that I was putrid and that you where repulsed by me, of course I'm going to interpret that as hatred, but if you want to critize me, I want you to bluntly tell me what I'm doing wrong, so that I may improve as best as possible

Its not my fault you made it as cryptic as possible

You see this as cryptic as well, hm. Let me see. What is good and what is bad depends on the person itself, so don't be so clingy with those meanings and expand your mind to gather more possible types of meanings. That's the reason I came back here at first, I used to Love it so much, but is it really love or hatred nowadays? I wanna find you out and see it for myself.

Well I'm trying to improve this Wiki as best as I can, and if you can help me with that, than please do

1) I talk seriously, all the time, while you "joke."

I have no idea what your trying to imply with this

2) You talk about wanting power from me, be it debates or updating my pages, but this thread proves to be opposite on how or what I debate.

I never wanted power from you, I never wanted to change your pages, and I don't know how you debate since you left around the same time I joined

3) Your memery, your attitude and your choice of words, everything you show on my presence is deeply sickening, you are so putrid it's awing.

You say that everything about me is awful, but you don't explain why

You make broad statements without backing up anything, thats why I think your message is cryptic, I hope you understand

Pinning down what is "good" for the wiki is still in process, since it, again, contrasts my way of thinking. This thread's a very good example now.

I'm analyzing each individual member on the wiki and the memery is being bad, very bad, though the nature of the wiki is a memer's natural habitat, memers are assholes, so actually, I think... thinking about not improving anything at all may be the solution, ironically.

Try being anti-meme and anti-joke. The memes and jokes are so mean nowadays, so be an anti and act kinder and tone down the irony and offensiveness in here. Things like "my character ***** on yours" for example could bring problems.

Alexcar3000 said:
Pinning down what is "good" for is still in process, since it again, contrasts my way of thinking. This thread's a very good example now.
I'm analyzing each individual member on the wiki and the memery is being bad, very bad, though the nature of the wiki is a memer's natural habitat, memers are assholes, so actually, I think thinking about not improving may be the solution, ironically.

Try being anti-meme and anti-joke. The memes and jokes are so mean, so be an anti and act kinder and tone down the irony and offensiveness in here.
This is JBW, its made for memes and jokes, if I wasn't here to make memes and jokes I would be on VSBW, and can you please give an example of how our memes our bad

Is a meme and a memer inherently mean? Let's find out. This place can get creepy with so many memers lurking and about to tell you shooting up schools is the funniest thing ever. My investigation is born from the curiosity to find the aswer.

Alexcar3000 said:
Is a meme and a memer inherently mean? Let's find out. This place can get creepy with so many memers lurking and about to tell you shooting up schools is the funniest thing ever. My investigation is born from the curiosity to find the aswer.
If thats how you feel about memes/memers than that makes me sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back