• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Debate Thread: Strongest Free-for-all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crabwhale

Wasteland Gravetender
VS Battles
Administrator
Theodore Roosevelt vs Winston Churchill vs Ronald Reagan vs Tronald Dump vs Breikars Kurokami

GO!

As I was saying, Treinkars called Theodore on her phone, and he summoned himself there.

Her phone is smashed and destroyed by Tronald. She already fused with Tronald.
Then Treinkars is stomped by Winston Churchill.

Treinkars defeats him using her breasts.

MaxForward said:
Her phone is smashed and destroyed by Tronald.
She already fused with Tronald.
Then Treinkars is stomped by Winston Churchill.Treinkars defeats him using her breasts.
Churchill transforms into Churchulk and Stalin transforms into Human Avatar (Power-Stressed Mode) and both beat her breasts into bloody pulps.

Churckster
Commieulk

Her phone is smashed and destroyed by Tronald.She already fused with Tronald.Then Treinkars is stomped by Winston Churchill.Treinkars defeats him using her breasts.
Churchill transforms into Churchulk and Stalin transforms into Human Avatar (Power-Stressed Mode) and both beat her breasts into bloody pulps.

Churckster
Commieulk
She absorbs both of them.

MaxForward said:
She already fused with Tronald.Then Treinkars is stomped by Winston Churchill.Treinkars defeats him using her breasts.Churchill transforms into Churchulk and Stalin transforms into Human Avatar (Power-Stressed Mode) and both beat her breasts into bloody pulps.
Churckster
Commieulk
They resist being absorbed because they're both real.

Her phone is smashed and destroyed by Tronald.She already fused with Tronald.Then Treinkars is stomped by Winston Churchill.Treinkars defeats him using her breasts.Churchill transforms into Churchulk and Stalin transforms into Human Avatar (Power-Stressed Mode) and both beat her breasts into bloody pulps.
Churckster
Commieulk
They resist being absorbed because they're both real.

They're both dead.

MaxForward said:
She already fused with Tronald.Then Treinkars is stomped by Winston Churchill.Treinkars defeats him using her breasts.Churchill transforms into Churchulk and Stalin transforms into Human Avatar (Power-Stressed Mode) and both beat her breasts into bloody pulps.
Churckster
Commieulk
She absorbs both of them.They resist being absorbed because they're both real. They're both dead.
No they're not. They negated her absorption.

Aaaaaaand now I have to go to work with my dad because apparently I can't be home alone. So I just summon George Washington, Barack Obama, Elizabeth Mary, Vladimir Lenin, Vladimir Putin, Enver Hoxha, Benito Mussolini, Kaiser Wilhelm II, Adolf Hitler, Mao Zeodong, Xi Jinping, Michinomiya Hirohito, Kim il-sung, and Kim Jong-un to stomp Treinkars and she gets stomped.

Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
Communist shrek tcg mat by maximum12567-d8t8iqx
Sheak Stomps
Sheak is stupid and weak and ugly.
You are the one with low level intelligence, weak strenght and ugler body, yah ignorant yankee.
Aaaaaaand now I have to go to work with my dad because apparently I can't be home alone. So I just summon George Washington, Barack Obama, Elizabeth Mary, Vladimir Lenin, Vladimir Putin, Enver Hoxha, Benito Mussolini, Kaiser Wilhelm II, Adolf Hitler, Mao Zeodong, Xi Jinping, Michinomiya Hirohito, Kim il-sung, and Kim Jong-un to stomp Treinkars and Sheak and they get stomped.

Sheak is stupid and weak and ugly.You are the one with low level intelligence, weak strenght and ugler body, yah ignorant yankee.
Aaaaaaand now I have to go to work with my dad because apparently I can't be home alone. So I just summon George Washington, Barack Obama, Elizabeth Mary, Vladimir Lenin, Vladimir Putin, Enver Hoxha, Benito Mussolini, Kaiser Wilhelm II, Adolf Hitler, Mao Zeodong, Xi Jinping, Michinomiya Hirohito, Kim il-sung, and Kim Jong-un to stomp Treinkars and Sheak and they get stomped.

Treinkars summons Swap king.

Her phone is smashed and destroyed by Tronald.She already fused with Tronald.Then Treinkars is stomped by Winston Churchill.Treinkars defeats him using her breasts.Churchill transforms into Churchulk and Stalin transforms into Human Avatar (Power-Stressed Mode) and both beat her breasts into bloody pulps.
Churckster
Commieulk
She absorbs both of them.They resist being absorbed because they're both real. They're both dead.
No they're not. They negated her absorption.

She absorbed their power anyway.

MaxForward said:
You are the one with low level intelligence, weak strenght and ugler body, yah ignorant yankee.Aaaaaaand now I have to go to work with my dad because apparently I can't be home alone. So I just summon George Washington, Barack Obama, Elizabeth Mary, Vladimir Lenin, Vladimir Putin, Enver Hoxha, Benito Mussolini, Kaiser Wilhelm II, Adolf Hitler, Mao Zeodong, Xi Jinping, Michinomiya Hirohito, Kim il-sung, and Kim Jong-un to stomp Treinkars and Sheak and they get stomped. Treinkars summons Swap king.
Swap king cannot swap several people at the same time.

TheDarkSide857 said:
MaxForward said:
You are the one with low level intelligence, weak strenght and ugler body, yah ignorant yankee.
Treinkars summons Swap king.Swap king cannot swap several people at the same time.
Yes, it can.

MaxForward said:
Churckster
Commieulk
She absorbs both of them.They resist being absorbed because they're both real.They're both dead.No they're not. They negated her absorption. She absorbed their power anyway.
They transformed into their C H U R C H I L L and ðôðúðøðÉðô forms.

Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
MaxForward said:
Swap king cannot swap several people at the same time.Yes, it can.
Go away, Doge troll.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
MaxForward said:
Swap king cannot swap several people at the same time.
Yes, it can.Go away, Doge troll.
No U

Churckster
Commieulk
She absorbs both of them.They resist being absorbed because they're both real.They're both dead.No they're not. They negated her absorption. She absorbed their power anyway.
They transformed into their C H U R C H I L L and ðôðúðøðÉðô forms.

Treinkars transformed into her Goddess Of Memes form.

Sheak is stupid and weak and ugly.You are the one with low level intelligence, weak strenght and ugler body, yah ignorant yankee.Aaaaaaand now I have to go to work with my dad because apparently I can't be home alone. So I just summon George Washington, Barack Obama, Elizabeth Mary, Vladimir Lenin, Vladimir Putin, Enver Hoxha, Benito Mussolini, Kaiser Wilhelm II, Adolf Hitler, Mao Zeodong, Xi Jinping, Michinomiya Hirohito, Kim il-sung, and Kim Jong-un to stomp Treinkars and Sheak and they get stomped.Treinkars summons Swap king.Swap king cannot swap several people at the same time.Yes, it can.Go away, Doge troll.
No U
XjhV1hW

MaxForward said:
You are the one with low level intelligence, weak strenght and ugler body, yah ignorant yankee.Aaaaaaand now I have to go to work with my dad because apparently I can't be home alone. So I just summon George Washington, Barack Obama, Elizabeth Mary, Vladimir Lenin, Vladimir Putin, Enver Hoxha, Benito Mussolini, Kaiser Wilhelm II, Adolf Hitler, Mao Zeodong, Xi Jinping, Michinomiya Hirohito, Kim il-sung, and Kim Jong-un to stomp Treinkars and Sheak and they get stomped.Treinkars summons Swap king.Swap king cannot swap several people at the same time.Yes, it can.Go away, Doge troll.
No U
XjhV1hW
Begone! Or be destroyed

MaxForward said:
Churckster
Commieulk
She absorbs both of them.They resist being absorbed because they're both real.They're both dead.No they're not. They negated her absorption.She absorbed their power anyway.They transformed into their C H U R C H I L L and ðôðúðøðÉðô forms. Treinkars transformed into her Goddess Of Memes form.
C H U R C H I L L and ðôðúðøðÉðô stomp her.

XjhV1hW
25b51722291092d22e62b36724b4dfd0
Treinkars solos your No u Blackhole.
C H U R C H I L L and ðôðúðøðÉðô solo both the No u Blackhole and Treinkars.

Goddess Of Memes solos both C H U R C H I L L and ðôðúðøðÉðô.

MaxForward said:
Treinkars solos your No u Blackhole.C H U R C H I L L and ðôðúðøðÉðô solo both the No u Blackhole and Treinkars. Goddess Of Memes solos both C H U R C H I L L and ðôðúðøðÉðô.
No she doesn't because Stalin and Churchill are both from the real world and she isn't.

XjhV1hW
Treinkars solos your No u Blackhole.C H U R C H I L L and ðôðúðøðÉðô solo both the No u Blackhole and Treinkars. Goddess Of Memes solos both C H U R C H I L L and ðôðúðøðÉðô.
No she doesn't because Stalin and Churchill are both from the real world and she isn't.

Well she isn't... Or is she?

Code:
*Vsauce music*
Because she fused with Tronald Dump, she is technically %25 real.

And Trump is alive, despite both Stalin and Churchill being dead.

That's why I think she solos.

Sorry

TheDarkSide857 said:
Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Begone! Or be destroyed
WATER BOY
"Hahaha. I laugh at such a pathetic attempt to kill me!"
Dark said as he trapped the water creature in the hottest, least-water-friendly hell in the entirety of FANDOM.

Morphling adapts and becomes a fire elemental. He then steal all your fire powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back