• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperion vs Shira

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
A man hovers at the edge of a building, looking down at the city below. His eyes catch a glimpse of a woman bearing a strange weapon standing in the middle of the street, cars swerving out of the way to avoid her. Intrigued, the man levitates down to confront her.

"Who are you?" The man inquires.

"I am Shira, descendant of the Gods." The woman replies. "I hath come to rid the world of thy selfish need to destroy."

The man rolls his eyes.

"I come from the stars. This world is nothing compared to my power."

"Then thou has journeyed far to face mine wrath."

The two lock eyes as the battle begins.

The Knight vs The Alien

Speed equalized. Victory via SBA.

DStaeHSV4AIHXEk.jpg
4956368-hyperion2016001-cov-f9309.jpg

Shira has the LS and the versatility thanks to her weapons, magic.

Hyperion has the mobility cause flying and stamina plus regen.

Both have a really low range...while I think Shira should be a bit higher cause Bow but you know the rules and so do I (not on the profile thus not for the match).

Shira also has the AP 2.6 Tera vs 1 Tera I think. Correct me if wrong.

Anyway, idk about Hyperion so maybe wait for someone to give some knowledge on his part but I think Shira wins after a long fight.

Shira's weapon does Dark elemental damage and she can summon an exploding orb that follows her for a while before blowing up and doing massive amounts of Dark damage.

Back