• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 8 - The Paradise (Island) Forbidden ...on which people will DO THINGS to

other people and forget wardrobe malfunction because there might even be some licking and it'll be like "Oh no, Neptune is so embarrassed~~"! - 23

UmizustyUmizustyUmizustyUmizustyUmizustyUmizustyUmizustyUmizustyUmizustyUmizustyUmizustyUmizustyUmizustyUmizusty

Hey, You! Want to get to Thread #22? (Ooh, a rhyme)

UmizustyUmizustyUmizustyUmizustyUmizustyUmizustyUmizustyUmizustyUmizustyUmizustyUmizustyUmizustyUmizustyUmizusty

23OP

Legendary Quotes from Star Wars

It's the ship that made the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs. I've outrun Imperial starships. Not the local bulk cruisers, mind you. I'm talking about the big Corellian ships, now. She's fast enough for you, old man.
~ Han Solo​
The Force will be with you. Always.
~ Obi-Wan Kenobi​
I find your lack of faith disturbing.
~ Darth Vader​
Do. Or do not. There is no try.
~ Yoda​
No. I am your father.
~ Darth Vader​

Did you Know?

Peed has watched "The World's End" 5 times already?

HDN Revisions Status

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Thespeedforce21/Hyperdimension_Neptunia_Revision_Status

Upcoming OP Ideas

(Threads 22-25 - Favourite Movies)

Thread 22: The World's End (Peed) Complete.

Thread 23: Star Wars (AlmightyShrek) <======

Thread 24: PMMM Rebellion (Buzzkill)

Thread 25: Jaws (Lex)

AngryDarkWhiteSubtitlesWhyAreYouReadingThisFileNameGodDammit
^ Even imposters can feel emotions...

It's a great title. Deal with it.

No, because if I don't make threads and make mistakes like this I will never learn

@peedforce

That classic is above modern because the former is THICCER that the later doesn't mean anything.

@Waifu

Looks like I will start to make all the threads again if this things still like this.

I will explain the thing to you:

"Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 8 - The Paradise (Island) Forbidden ...on which people will DO THINGS to"

Let's say that is all the title can handle. Waifu say this:

Title:

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 8 - The Paradise (Island) Forbidden ...on which people will DO THINGS to
The rest below the title but not included in it:

other people and forget wardrobe malfunction because there might even be some licking and it'll be like "Oh no, Neptune is so embarrassed~~"! - 23

I had a shit start this morning and then my day got a lot better after that.

And then we have to fight over a title. No wonder I'm annoyed.

I wonder why you take all of these as fights. This is what I'd call annoying. I have nothing against you.

If you guys are getting fed up all the time, and if this is a common occurrence, then I think I should do everyone here a favour and just stop coming here.

I've honestly had it.

What are you talking about? I had never fed up of you, nor I will ever be, this isn't a common occurrence, if things happens then things happens, you need to let it go.

You won't do any kind of favor by stop coming here.

You are my friend, how I can possibly forget you?

Back