• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation 14

Just remember that someday you won't be able to turn away your head anymore.

3d4beb6dc17882ae546501154a78651e
Nothing to see here, go somewhere else.

I didn't read only because of the pic since I'm not sure if it's safe enough for this place.

You know, worrying about you

Serious thing ahead

Woa

Ultrdimension Rei is even stronger than we thought in her prime

You know the power that is used by both Hyper!Rei and Kurome?

Well...
Screenshot (554)
That is only the last remaining bit of her power...

I did remember Kurome saying that she was only using a fraction of her powers

Which now would be a fraction of the last remaining bit of her power, which is casually 2-C

Back