• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation 14

Maybe, maybe not.

Who knows, there are people who made similar things with Antvasima's face with not the best intentions, it can created a big misunderstandment.

Don't feel bad, but I can't support something like that.

You won't feel better pretending that, it will still in your mind even if you delete everything, you have to accept you made a mistake and let it go.

Everyone made mistakes, is part of the humans.

And I don't care for that, you are you and that's what I care, it doesn't matter if you made few or many mistakes.

That isn't your problem, you need to let them all go. I have made many mistakes in my life, but I know everyone made them, those mistakes made who I am. Mistakes like this aren't a bad thing, you need to learn for them and grow up thanks to that.

Sorry for whining like that, it's just that I never accepted making mistakes before as I knew that it'll stay with someone else despite that.

I wasn't worried if it would stay with me, but if it would stay with others.

Don't worry for that, you need to say what you feel, the things that are in your heart, before blow up in a bad way, believe me, is something horrible.

Don't worry, just remember that I'm here if you need me.

'Cause we all make mistakes
You can't be replaced
Just enough to chase
Oh, uhm yeah
We could go higher now
I'll be there for you
For all the things I've put you through
No matter what you choose to do I hope you know
I would never cancel
Never cancel on you

I'll just go to sleep in peace knowing that I didn't think the video through and that I should be careful of what I talk about next time.

Thanks again, Alex. I mean it.

RKGenki said:
Good Night Peed, and sorry again...
Please, don't be.

If you two didn't say anything, I would've most likely have made the same carefree mistake again.

Plus, if me and Lex didn't have that conversation, I would still be thinking in the same stupid way, feeling bad for every mistake I would've made in the future.

Think of this as a good thing. And don't sweat it.

Nepgya triggered gif by gaming123456-db8t7jj
AND SMILE!

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Good night. Remember this is just a conquest in our shoes, a simple rock that we can move, but we will grow stronger thanks to it.
Thank you again, you really turned my incorrect views right around.

Back