• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Hypercollection 29

I did click on it and listened to it for a bit until my brain started going haywire and I kept dropping my phone with me trying to stay awake.

@Shrek

It's funny, and Venom is such a troll in this film. (And you know how I feel about Troll Characters)

@Lex

C'mon, literally anyone that doesn't directly follow conventional hero aspects. Shadow the Edgehog?

Edgyboi is no more an antihero, is an useless character like 90% of the Swannikku characters thanks to sega.

@Shr0nk

Cool, I dare you to try not to laugh during the whole thing.

Chibi Nepgya 2 Render

@Lex

All too true, I'm afraid.

Favourite transformation?

I changed my opinion as I found the Super Saiyan appearance to be uninteresting over time. Ultra Instinct is really the only transformation the series has going for it. I still like Ultra Instinct, but I don't think it's as good as the other 2 I've just mentioned. Most likely 3rd place if I had to rank it.

I can't decide because whilst the Symbiote design looks really cool, so does the HDD Forms .

What difference does it make? I'm still going to know what'll happen.

Plus, there's the "Me feeling like a piece of shit" statement again.

On Chapter 7 from Re;Birth 2 after working my ass off to get really good plans and after recruiting everyone (excluding the Oracles), I spent nearly 3 hours getting here...

So this means I'm on the True End route, cool!

Conquest ending on NG+? (I feel like playing this game again)

Side Note:

If you guys ever play Re;Birth 2 (Lex/Shr0nk), play the "Open Your Heart" song from Sonic Adventure, it seriously fits.

Back