• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Hypercollection 29

ShrekAlmighty said:
You changed back to Goku, Spiderman hype over?
I still prefer Spider-Man to Goku, I just found this picture in a thumbnail and thought it looked really nice, so I decided to replace my old one for now.

The first movie was easily the best and the most interesting in the trilogy. The sequels were alright, but they were boring imo.

Ohhhhhhh damn thats a really damn good question.

If my memory serves me right(which has a pretty good frequency of messing up) it was Death Note.

You?

For me it was Rewrite. (Which, you guessed it, is the verse where Shizuru comes from)

^ A lot of people said that the anime was far worse than the VN, but I disagree, as I liked them both. So far the only ever TV Show to hit me in the feels at the end

I wouldn't be surprised, it's not that well known, but it's made by the same Virtual Novel company (Key) that made Angel Beats and Clannad. Both of which are more well known than Rewrite.

It's up there, but if we're talking about favourite shows of all time, then it comes at 4th place, with Spectacular Spider-Man at the top. If we're talking about anime in general, I guess it would be, with the Neptunia Anime in 2nd place.

Yea, i watched Angel Beats and heard more than enough about Clannad and if its the same guy i can easily see how it was able to hit the feels.

Damn, thats pretty damn high.

Angel Beats was quite funny (hence why I even heard of it in the first place), but Key really does know how to hit people in the feels.

Probably nostalgia factor kicking in, but that's how I feel right now. You know how my opinions keep changing on a day-to-day basis...

So, another question related to my previous one:

How did you find out/get into Death Note?

Ye, i liked it and he definetely knows how to handle feels.

I never get nostalgia for series, wish it happened tho. Meh you good.

A friend ive known since 1st grade told me about it and he overally officially got me into anime as before i would only watch anime if i was blessed to have it air on TV rather than watching it online.

How did you get into anime?

Indeed.

Who knows, maybe you will one day.

I got into anime when I was bored one night and decided to watch some funny moments on YouTube. At that point, I kept seeing people on multiple Team Fortress 2 servers have anime profile pics, and the art-style looked interesting, so I went ahead on Google and looked up what anime was.

I then looked for some funny anime moments on YouTube, and that is where I saw a moment from Rewrite.

(And I'm pretty sure you can make an intelligent guess as to what happened next)

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thats a very hard question not sure if i can answer it, il need a few more minutes to think and even then im not sure if il be able to answer.

(Ah okey.)

Back