• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyper Sonic: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Aeon:
image.png
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
Aeon-Castlevania.png

--->
Version 2-B, higher with SSB and AoF (Key: Hyper Sonic)‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎---> Version 2-C (Key: Base)

"Let's get this over with
FAST, my Chili Dogs are getting cold."‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎"A Hedgehog? I'm sorry, but I don't have TIME for this."

Rules:

Distance: SBA Standard

Speed: Is Equalized

Win: Killing or Incap

Votes:

Shiny Multicolored Gaming Hedgehog:

Fancy Watch Man: [1] (
omegabronic)

Inconclusive:

Some users put music on some fights, so why not?

Last edited:
What does Time Reaper even start with
Blows from your scythe, use your magic to create explosions, skull projectiles that follow the enemy, pillars of magic, lightning, create chains to trap the enemy and create very large beams of magic.

The boss fight for you to see how it is: Boss Battle

He can also trap people in Time Rift, which is an alternate universe. I think this would be a power he can use quickly, as he trapped every hero in the game in this place right from the start.

I think he has passive things like Plot Manipulation, as I recall bosses can do that passively, but I don't know if that's exactly it. Anyway, I think Hyper Sonic resists this ability.

He has Low Multiversal range with Magic as well.

i don't see how could sonic even bypass that bunch of immortalities
Sonic couldn't try to seal it? I don't see sealing resistance on the Time reaper, and Sonic has a much greater range than him.

A big problem is the Time Eater resistances, which because of Dracula's castle, many are 4D. Does Sonic have any layered 4D power (or one that Time Reaper can't resist) that could incapacitate him from combat? Or at least help him dodge attacks and seal him (if he can).

He honestly should have sealing resist considering he's basically a knockoff of Dracula's right hand man, that being said not sure what to say there but I don't know if Sonic can put down TR otherwise from what I'm seeing

He honestly should have sealing resist considering he's basically a knockoff of Dracula's right hand man, that being said not sure what to say there but I don't know if Sonic can put down TR otherwise from what I'm seeing
Death has no resistance to Sealing either. So I don't see why Time Reaper would have this, even considering that logic.

If this is a stomp and Sonic has nothing to cripple Time Reaper, then maybe I'll trade him for someone like Aeon.

Huh, coulda sworn he had it somewhere in that novel's worth of stuff he's got. In that case sealing could work I guess

Can Sonic interact with AE1?
He can interact with The End.
That has abstract existence.

Sonic couldn't try to seal it? I don't see sealing resistance on the Time reaper, and Sonic has a much greater range than him.

A big problem is the Time Eater resistances, which because of Dracula's castle, many are 4D. Does Sonic have any layered 4D power (or one that Time Reaper can't resist) that could incapacitate him from combat? Or at least help him dodge attacks and seal him (if he can).
@omegabronic I saw in Sonic's P&A section that BFR and Sealing go together. For Sonic to seal someone he has to use the BFR? Because Time Reaper resists BFR because of Dracula's Castle (and if it comes from Castle it's 4D)

If he can use Sealing without BFR, how does it work? Is it by touch, wave of hands, thought or something else?

He can directly attack and destroy the mind, and it’s on a 4D level since he used it against Solaris. Time Reaper’s resistance comes from a werewolf bite which won’t cut it.

He can directly attack and destroy the mind, and it’s on a 4D level since he used it against Solaris. Time Reaper’s resistance comes from a werewolf bite which won’t cut it.
Dracula's magic also devours the victim's mind, but that's in the Empathic Manipulation and Memory Manipulation part, not Mind Manipulation, so I guess that works too.

Despite Time Reaper's Soul Hax that would kill Sonic, it doesn't seem like a stomp to me.

@ShadowWarrior1999 Time reaper resists the effects of Dracula's castle which has 4-D mindhax so attacking the mind means nothing to time reaper, plus high-godly regen says nope to mind attacks.

Does Sonic have any counter towards his powers being modified like his forms not working in tip top shape or just shutting down faster than normal? As well as getting soul haxed once and being dead?

Time reaper resists the effects of Dracula's castle which has 4-D mindhax
So this has to be put in the profile. Not even Dracula has Mind Manipulation if you don't count the powers of Chaos creatures coming from the Power of Dominance.

Does Sonic have any counter towards his powers being modified like his forms not working in tip top shape or just shutting down faster than normal? As well as getting soul haxed once and being dead?
Is it shown how exactly he uses Power Modification? I remember it's just text saying Cornell was trapped in beast form and not giving an exact explanation, I don't remember exactly.

Maybe Aeon is a better opponent for Sonic.

@Phsccarvalho that's one of the resistances I forgot to add, but Death does resist sealing since he broke out of Soma's seals in Dawn of Sorrow, which has like 5-ish layers.

He still has empathic and memory resistances on a 4-D level so his resistance is still valid.

@Phsccarvalho It's sealing the monsters as well, not just the gates given the seal kind of influences them in the end of each boss fight so yeah.

Yeah, Aeon would be more preferrable since Time Reaper can't die here, here at least it boils down to who gets a shot first.

@Phsccarvalho It's sealing the monsters as well, not just the gates given the seal kind of influences them in the end of each boss fight so yeah.

Yeah, Aeon would be more preferrable since Time Reaper can't die here, here at least it boils down to who gets a shot first.
In any case, Death didn't immediately break free of the seal. But I'll switch to Aeon anyway.

@ShadowWarrior1999 Time reaper resists the effects of Dracula's castle which has 4-D mindhax so attacking the mind means nothing to time reaper, plus high-godly regen says nope to mind attacks.

If mindhax doesn’t work then I don’t think Sonic has a chance here. That High-Godly is too much.

Does that help him resist time stop that can affect beings removed from the concept of time itself?

I never said it gets immeasurable, I'm asking if that lets them resist it on a conceptual level.

Can I ask where that's accepted? Because normal time hax and time hax on a conceptual level aren't the same.

Should also say Aeon will open up with his time manip, which is thought based too iirc

"Heed me time. Stop! This will just take a minute.......Time will be the judge of you Mr Gotta Go Fast. And time marches on."

Should also say Aeon will open up with his time manip, which is thought based too iirc

"Heed me time. Stop! This will just take a minute.......Time will be the judge of you Mr Gotta Go Fast. And time marches on."
Yes, and it's pretty strong.

Stopping time from spells or the stopwatch can affect some Chaos creatures that have type 4 acausality, in addition to those that also have the concept of time removed from them.

Dracula and others are unaffected by the stopwatch and stop time magic, however they are affected by Aeon's time stop.

Well, lets get rolling with this verdicts

For AP, sonic is at a lead here. 2B vs 2C pretty much speaks for itself. Perhaps using Super Sonic in his 2C key would balance things out? Either way, Sonic is at the moment much stronger, and I don't thin Aeon has any means to bypass durability. Also, the Super form (and by extension the Hyper Form) is stated to be invulnerable many times, so again, I don't think Aeon has the means to even hurt Hyper Sonic.

Sonic is also Likely faster here. Granted, both characters have speed that aren't calculable, but when it comes to one who can move at speeds that don't have distance as a factor, and one who can fly through time itself, I would say Sonic wins this one, even if we use his 2C key. Also by Hyper Sonic's immeasurable speed, he would likely resist Aeon's time stop

Speaking of flying through time (and getting to hax), Sonic can fly, (or at least much more mobile and has better aerial control than Aeon does) and has become experienced with using energy attacks in his Super Form thanks to his Frontier adventures, so scaling to his Super Sonic key, Hyper Sonic would be a level much higher than that of his Super Form. Sonic's Casuality Manipulation would work as although Aeon is said to be disconnected from Time itself, it might still work if he can be attacked in the present and future, since Hyper Sonic via scaling can attack at all points in time. Aeon does have more hax than Hyper Sonic does, but nothing that he has seems to be enough to give him the win.

This is a bit of a shorter verdict than the ones I usually do, but I am busy today and my fingers are tired. I would say that Hyper Sonic wins here. he stat stops, is invulnerable and his hax will give Aeon trouble, while Aeon himself has more hax, nothing he seems to have could be used to give him a win here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back