• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For AP, sonic is at a lead here. 2B vs 2C pretty much speaks for itself. Perhaps using Super Sonic in his 2C key would balance things out? Either way, Sonic is at the moment much stronger, and I don't thin Aeon has any means to bypass durability. Also, the Super form (and by extension the Hyper Form) is stated to be invulnerable many times, so again, I don't think Aeon has the means to even hurt Hyper Sonic.
AP doesn't really matter, Aeon has Soul Hax 4D which would kill Sonic with any attack. And in the matter of Invulnerability, Chaos Creatures have it and Aeon can hurt them without problems.

Sonic is also Likely faster here. Granted, both characters have speed that aren't calculable, but when it comes to one who can move at speeds that don't have distance as a factor, and one who can fly through time itself, I would say Sonic wins this one, even if we use his 2C key. Also by Hyper Sonic's immeasurable speed, he would likely resist Aeon's time stop
Speed is matched, despite Sonic having speed boosters.

Also, as discussed above, stopwatches and time-stopping spells can stop time on creatures of chaos. Creatures of Chaos have type 4 acausality and some of them are removed from the concept of time. Dracula is unaffected by stopwatch or time-stopping spells, however Aeon's time-stopping affects Dracula. So I'm pretty sure the time stop works (besides the speed is balanced on who has the lowest speed, i.e. Aeon, so no immeasurable speed)

If you have doubts, you can create a question thread and ask if it works or not.

Speaking of flying through time (and getting to hax), Sonic can fly, (or at least much more mobile and has better aerial control than Aeon does) and has become experienced with using energy attacks in his Super Form thanks to his Frontier adventures, so scaling to his Super Sonic key, Hyper Sonic would be a level much higher than that of his Super Form. Sonic's Casuality Manipulation would work as although Aeon is said to be disconnected from Time itself, it might still work if he can be attacked in the present and future, since Hyper Sonic via scaling can attack at all points in time. Aeon does have more hax than Hyper Sonic does, but nothing that he has seems to be enough to give him the win.
Again, Aeon's Soul Hax. Either of the two can one-shot each other.

This is a bit of a shorter verdict than the ones I usually do, but I am busy today and my fingers are tired. I would say that Hyper Sonic wins here. he stat stops, is invulnerable and his hax will give Aeon trouble, while Aeon himself has more hax, nothing he seems to have could be used to give him a win here.
Just as Sonic can kill Aeon with any attack, Aeon can do the same thing. In addition, Aeon has his time stop, his teleportation and reality warping to help him move in combat.

AP doesn't really matter, Aeon has Soul Hax 4D which would kill Sonic with any attack. And in the matter of Invulnerability, Chaos Creatures have it and Aeon can hurt them without problems.
I'll agree on the part of Soul Hax being able to bypass durability, though I highly doubt that it can one shot sonic. However the topic of Aeon being able to bypass Sonic's Invulnerability by logic of being able to hurt Chaos creatures is an illogical fallacy, due to how invulnerability is different in both franchises.

Chaos Creature's are only truly invulnerable when amplified by a Magic Seal that draws the full power of chaos, and these seals have to be destroyed in order for the protagonists to defeat them. There's also the statement that Chaos Creatures cannot be killed by anything other than weapons designed to kill vampires, but that would only suggest that Aeon's weaponry is enchanted to deal damage to vampires (and by extension other chaos creatures). There's nothing that suggests he is capable of bypassing the invulnerability offered by Chaos creatures amplified by the full power of Chaos, and Aeon being able to harm conventional creatures is more or less just hax.

In contrasts, the Chaos Forms in Sonic's world are stated multiple times to be invulnerable to anything other than those amplified by that same Chaos energy. Any other attacks made by non-amplified beings merely knock super forms around, but dont outright harm them. The are few beings that have ever been able to harm super Sonic, such as Dark Gaia, who's power disrupts and negates the Chaos Emerads power, and Solaris who is a higher dimensional being that exists through time and is a higher dimensional being (not to mention that is was brought to completiom with the help of a chaos emerald, granting Solaris the same Chaos level invulerability and negation).

And don't take the Chaos Energy and the Chaos from Castlevania as being similar due to naming, as Chaos energy in sonic is actually holy energy while Chaos Magic in Unholy in nature. Ergo, Aeos can't considered to be capable of bypassingSuper Sonic's Invulnerability, much less hyper Sonic who is at minimum Super Sonic X 7.
Speed is matched, despite Sonic having speed boosters.

Also, as discussed above, stopwatches and time-stopping spells can stop time on creatures of chaos. Creatures of Chaos have type 4 acausality and some of them are removed from the concept of time. Dracula is unaffected by stopwatch or time-stopping spells, however Aeon's time-stopping affects Dracula. So I'm pretty sure the time stop works (besides the speed is balanced on who has the lowest speed, i.e. Aeon, so no immeasurable speed)

If you have doubts, you can create a question thread and ask if it works or not.
I think speed equalization is dumb for this fight but whatever. However, the time stop wouldn't work on Hyper Sonic.

Lets go over some facts

As Base Form Sonic, the blue blur has already been shown multiple times to be unaffected by time manipulation, as he has repeatedly gone through Special Stages which passively manipulate and alter time, has been unaffected by time switches which disable time for enemies around him but not himself, and can move within White Space where time doesn't exist, while the rest of his friends were turned into unmoving statues (at least until Sonic fixed each Zone's time, restoring them back to normal).

As Super Sonic, all his base abilities are greatly enchanced, including his time stop resistance, and at full power was able to tag Solaris who can move through time in the past, present, and future.

Now, we don't know the full power of Hyper Sonic, but I'm just goign to lowball it and say that the Master Emerald makes any super emerald equal or that of a full chaos emerald set, which would make him about 7 times more powerful. This in turn also increases his base abilities even more so, including his time stop resistance.

Basically, what I'm trying to get at is that Sonic could already resist time stops in base form, was further enchanced by Super Sonic being able to fight enemies that can move through time and passively manipulate it, and all of this is further enchanced by the fact that this is Hyper Sonic we are talking about, who's abilities are greater than that of Super Sonic and Base Sonic.

I'll agree on the part of Soul Hax being able to bypass durability, though I highly doubt that it can one shot sonic. However the topic of Aeon being able to bypass Sonic's Invulnerability by logic of being able to hurt Chaos creatures is an illogical fallacy, due to how invulnerability is different in both franchises.
Sonic no resists Soul Manipulation and Aeon's is 4D, so yes, he will die in one hit.

In contrasts, the Chaos Forms in Sonic's world are stated multiple times to be invulnerable to anything other than those amplified by that same Chaos energy. Any other attacks made by non-amplified beings merely knock super forms around, but dont outright harm them. The are few beings that have ever been able to harm super Sonic, such as Dark Gaia, who's power disrupts and negates the Chaos Emerads power, and Solaris who is a higher dimensional being that exists through time and is a higher dimensional being (not to mention that is was brought to completiom with the help of a chaos emerald, granting Solaris the same Chaos level invulerability and negation).
Good thing Aeon's main thing is Soul Hax 4D, which is higher dimensional because 4D, which Sonic can't resist.

And don't take the Chaos Energy and the Chaos from Castlevania as being similar due to naming, as Chaos energy in sonic is actually holy energy while Chaos Magic in Unholy in nature. Ergo, Aeos can't considered to be capable of bypassingSuper Sonic's Invulnerability, much less hyper Sonic who is at minimum Super Sonic X 7.
I literally never said this, so why are you talking about it?

As Base Form Sonic, the blue blur has already been shown multiple times to be unaffected by time manipulation, as he has repeatedly gone through Special Stages which passively manipulate and alter time, has been unaffected by time switches which disable time for enemies around him but not himself, and can move within White Space where time doesn't exist, while the rest of his friends were turned into unmoving statues (at least until Sonic fixed each Zone's time, restoring them back to normal).
That doesn't make him resist Aeon's time stop. This all looks like resistance time manipulation/base time stop.

Aeon's time stop besides being stronger is layered.

Weaker timestops like the stopwatch work on chaos creatures that have type 4 acausality with some being conceptually removed from Time. The stopwatch doesn't work in Dracula, but Aeon's time stop does.

In short, Aeon's time stop works on type 4 acausals, on beings conceptually removed from time and is layered.

Also, moving in a place without time doesn't resist anything without more context. And it is totally different from beings who are removed from the concept of time.

As Super Sonic, all his base abilities are greatly enchanced, including his time stop resistance, and at full power was able to tag Solaris who can move through time in the past, present, and future.
Source? Has Sonic been shown not resisting a time stop and then resisting it with Super Form? If that didn't happen, then he didn't gain any improvement in timestop resistance, especially when there is no such thing in his profile, and even if there is, Aeon's stop is stronger than ordinary ones.

Now, we don't know the full power of Hyper Sonic, but I'm just goign to lowball it and say that the Master Emerald makes any super emerald equal or that of a full chaos emerald set, which would make him about 7 times more powerful. This in turn also increases his base abilities even more so, including his time stop resistance.
That's not how it works, he doesn't gain layers of resistance to one thing by getting more powerful (unless he's shown to resist a time stop that affected him at base), especially when he's not in profile.

You don't see "all skills and stamina improved" in the profile, you only see "All basic skills greatly improved"

Basically, what I'm trying to get at is that Sonic could already resist time stops in base form, was further enchanced by Super Sonic being able to fight enemies that can move through time and passively manipulate it, and all of this is further enchanced by the fact that this is Hyper Sonic we are talking about, who's abilities are greater than that of Super Sonic and Base Sonic.
It doesn't matter if he already resisted the time stop, Castlevania's time stop is much stronger, in addition to Aeon's being layered.

"Basically, what I'm trying to get at is that Sonic could already resist time stops"

- Cool, too bad it's basic. Castlevania time-stopping works on type 4 acausals and on beings conceptually removed from the concept of time.

"was further enchanted by Super Sonic being able to fight enemies that can move through time and passively manipulate it"

- 1 - As I said, he doesn't gain more layers of resistance just because he got more powerful, unless this is shown, and even if it was, Castlevania's time stop is stronger.

2- Him fighting immeasurable and time manipulating characters would only be meaningful if Aeon's time stop was common, but his works on beings removed from the concept of time, on those who are resistant to time manipulation and is layered.

"Hyper Sonic we are talking about, who's abilities are greater than that of Super Sonic and Base Sonic."

- He is more powerful, but that doesn't give him additional layers of resistance or resistance to something that works on beings removed from the concept of time as I mentioned above.

Speed Amps are allowed in Speed Equal, it just can't be added if the slower character's main wincon relies on it.
And does it depend? Since Sonic can also one-shot with any attack, the booster would only be one thing to help him be the first to hit the opponent.

What do you think?

I think that if Aoen leads with thought-based conceptual time hax if the above comments are true, then it's a mismatch in his favor.

Not sure about this "Immeasurable v Infinite Speed time hax" stuff

@FireSwordHero You do realize Sonic’s invulnerability is amount to Jack shit when it has no feats of resisting soul hax on Aeon’s level right? The fact Sonic outstats him in AP and Durability makes this redundant to begin with.

Not merely weapons designed to kill vampires, just weapons made to kill creatures of the night, plus you need the innate ability to kill them in the first place to do these feats as well. Plus this whole “chaos isn’t the same in both series” means Jack shit here, chaos invulnerability in Sonic just makes you immune to any normal damage, chaos invulnerability in Castlevania not only makes you immune to any conventional harm but makes you immortal as well so that’s not really saying much, plus saying Aeon cannot harm Sonic when he has hax Sonic literally has no resistance towards is a NLF. Aeon can and will kill Sonic in one hit with anything magical he does.

Ok so he has normal timehax resistance, ignoring how the time switch doesn’t remotely sound like resistance at all, and is just him using an item to stop time against anyone else, on top of the fact that nothing about Super Sonic or Hyper Sonic from your comments remotely proves they gain a stronger resistance to time stop, none of this remotely compares to having layered time stop hax against beings conceptually removed from time itself. Unless Sonic has anything on Aeon’s level he’s getting timestopped and will die instantly the moment he gets hit.

the thing that will make me vote is: how likely is Eon to use these hax? like, sonic's wincon hax are done with every attack, but if Eon starts with the broken time stop and soul hax, then i might vote for him

He’s a time watcher, his entire gimmick revolves around messing with time and stopping it completely. And soul hax is tied to magic itself as they’re one and the same in Castlevania

ok then, i vote Eon the Fra
Counted

the thing that will make me vote is: how likely is Eon to use these hax? like, sonic's wincon hax are done with every attack, but if Eon starts with the broken time stop and soul hax, then i might vote for him
Glass already answered, so I'm just going to say one thing, as far as I remember, Aeon has two time-stopping techniques in the game, one that works randomly and another that is his special, which he touches the tip of his weapon to the ground and for time.

But he climbs from Saint Germain, that just stops time, without having to do things like tapping your gun to the ground. But the time stop is still that level of potency, but not layered like Aeon I guess.

He’s a time watcher, his entire gimmick revolves around messing with time and stopping it completely. And soul hax is tied to magic itself as they’re one and the same in Castlevania
Why does time stop even matter against:

1) An Immeasurable being, since Aeon is infinite in speed and thus his hax has not shown to affect Immeasurable beings

2) Sonic already have a resistance to time hax and time stop in particular even in base form, and it's vastly more enhanced as Hyper Sonic

1) An Immeasurable being, since Aeon is infinite in speed and thus his hax has not shown to affect Immeasurable beings
According to glass, because his time hax works on beings conceptually removed from time.
Does Sonic have any thought based stuff that can help him here?
It doesn't matter much because he won't lead with it unless bloodlusted or given prior knowledge.

I stand by that this is a mismatch and should be closed. Sonic's wincons being from every normal attack is cool and all, but Aeon has the same thing and will actually USE that range. This is assuming he doesn't just lead with thought-based time manip far above Sonic's paygrade. Who thought it was a good idea to have a fun match with that premise?

Last edited:
I don't see how it equates to affecting Immeasurable beings in terms of how fast the passives are.
Oh, uh... That's actually a fair point. I don't think this is derailing since it's relevant to the topic, but wasn't there a thread about non-immeasurable passives vs immeasurable speed or something like that?

Speed is equaled for the least fast, Aeon, so it's not immeasurable speed. Besides, Glass already said it doesn't matter.

2) Sonic already have a resistance to time hax and time stop in particular even in base form, and it's vastly more enhanced as Hyper Sonic
His resistance in addition to being basic, super forms are not demonstrated as giving layers of resistance or resistance to a manipulation of time that works on beings removed from this concept.

This isn't even on the "greater resistance to..." profile.

Who thought it was a good idea to have a fun match with that premise?
Before it was worse, Sonic was against the Time Reaper.

nd even then, Sonic fought casually in places where time doesn't exist
Moving in a timeless place does not give any kind of resistance to time without any additional context, and even then it would make no difference, as Aeon's time stop works on beings removed from the concept of time.

Speed is equaled for the least fast, Aeon, so it's not immeasurable speed. Besides, Glass already said it doesn't matter.
Then if Aeon wins by passives that because of the difference between Immeasurable and Infinite speed should have no business affecting Sonic and only work due to speed equalization, then by VS thread rules the match can't be added

Moving in a timeless place does not give any kind of resistance to time without any additional context, and even then it would make no difference, as Aeon's time stop works on beings removed from the concept of time.
None of these are relevant for affecting Immeasurables. He was never shown to have passives affecting this fast, so it'd still be Infinite in speed

Then if Aeon wins by passives that because of the difference between Immeasurable and Infinite speed should have no business affecting Sonic and only work due to speed equalization, then by VS thread rules the match can't be added
Why are you saying "passive"? Aeon doesn't have any passives. And how do you win by passives? He doesn't have passives like Dracula, what will kill Sonic is his Soul Hax that will kill sonic with any attack.

Why are you saying "passive"? Aeon doesn't have any passives. And how do you win by passives? He doesn't have passives like Dracula, what will kill Sonic is his Soul Hax that will kill sonic with any attack.
Alright. If so, then replace the word "passive" with "attack" and the argument remains the same

Alright. If so, then replace the word "passive" with "attack" and the argument remains the same
This doesn't even make sense, time stoppage aside, if the speed wasn't equalized, any Aeon attack wouldn't hit Sonic because of the speed difference.

But the speed is equalized, so Aeon can hit Sonic with his attacks.

This doesn't even make sense, time stoppage aside, if the speed wasn't equalized, any Aeon attack wouldn't hit Sonic because of the speed difference.

But the speed is equalized, so Aeon can hit Sonic with his attacks.
And this is exactly why, in case Aeon wins, the match wouldn't be added. Because according to VS thread rules, a slower character winning by blitzing a normally faster character will not get added because they won by a method that would've never happened without equal speed

So Aeon blitzing Sonic with his hax + speed equal would result in that

And this is exactly why, in case Aeon wins, the match wouldn't be added. Because according to VS thread rules, a slower character winning by blitzing a normally faster character will not get added because they won by a method that would've never happened without equal speed

So Aeon blitzing Sonic with his hax + speed equal would result in that
who is blitzing anyone? time stop is hax not a speed amp

A time stop that normally won't work on Immeasurable beings and is only capable of stopping Sonic due to speed equalization

@Gilad_Hyperstar I’ve yet to see any feats of Sonic being able to resist layered timestop that can work on beings conceptually removed from time itself, plus there’s nothing I’m seeing in the opposition that proves being able to time hax beings conceptually removed from time itself not working on immeasurable speed beings. The time hax resistances Sonic has doesn’t come close to what Aeon has.

@Stillwinston for Aeon? He already has cosmic awareness plus precognition thanks to scaling off from Saint Germain so he’d be aware of what Sonic’s capable of.

@Gilad_Hyperstar I’ve yet to see any feats of Sonic being able to resist layered timestop that can work on beings conceptually removed from time itself, plus there’s nothing I’m seeing in the opposition that proves being able to time hax beings conceptually removed from time itself not working on immeasurable speed beings. The time hax resistances Sonic has doesn’t come close to what Aeon has.
That doesn't matter. Unless it was shown to work on Immeasurable beings, you can't assume he would since by their very nature they transcend any form of time. Coceptually or not doesn't matter here. Sonic isn't resisting because of a resistance, but because of him being Immeasurable speed and the hax not shown to affect Immeasurables

I meant prior knowledge for both, that way Sonic can seemingly at least possibly teleport out Aeon's range and then blow him up from there while Aeon can still do his thing. Also last I checked folks aren't self aware when they're in Aeon's time stop considering he does it then gives a unique speech for each fighter lol

@Gilad_Hyperstar He scales off of Saint Germain who precog'd Death and Hector, who are type 4 acausals. Safe to say it will work.

You do realize Immeasurable speed is just you being so fast you can move through time right? Transcending time isn't remotely an argument for immeasurable speed anymore, on top of the fact Super Sonic and above's Immeasurable speed feats stem from moving through time to attack Solaris, not transcending it altogether. It does matter when you're affecting someone conceptually removed from time. This isn't the same conventional time hax unless there's a standard about being able to affect beings conceptually outside of an idea altogether not applying for immeasurable speed, which I've yet to see in this thread.

Sonic no resists Soul Manipulation and Aeon's is 4D, so yes, he will die in one hit.

Good thing Aeon's main thing is Soul Hax 4D, which is higher dimensional because 4D, which Sonic can't resist.
Bullshit and it couldn't be more wrong. Super Sonic is capable of fighting higher dimensional beings like Solaris and the Time Eater, and was only ever harmed by the former due to them being reformed by the power of the Chaos Emeralds. And Hyper Sonic is beyond that of Super Sonic. Like it or not, Sonic's Invulnerability can't be bypassed by Aeon because Sonic can already deal with 4th dimensional fuckery anyways.

Also I know I said earlier that Sonic wouldn't resist Soul Hax, but **** that im taking that statement back. The Time Eater can erase worlds and time itself while being like solaris warp reality with their powers across space and time and erase beings from existence, very casually for beings with no EE resist but can shred those who have said resist when he takes said targets seriosuly, and Super Sonic was far powerful than Solaris in the end.

Source? Has Sonic been shown not resisting a time stop and then resisting it with Super Form? If that didn't happen, then he didn't gain any improvement in timestop resistance, especially when there is no such thing in his profile, and even if there is, Aeon's stop is stronger than ordinary ones.
While not exactly a timestop, in the final battle of Sonic Mania, Sonic is sent to the Egg Revie Zone, a dimension created by the Phantom Ruby that is constantly warping time back and forwards. Base Sonic, both after and before is fight, is left helplessly stuck floating around unable to control himself, despite having resistance to time manipulation prior, but with the power of Super Sonic he is able to nullify the effects of the Egg Reverie Zone's time manipulation. Time stopping, despite its specialized nature, is still just time manipulation, so Sonic's Time Stop resistance from his base form should, by that same logic, increase in the same way his resistances to time manipulation did.

That's not how it works, he doesn't gain layers of resistance to one thing by getting more powerful (unless he's shown to resist a time stop that affected him at base), especially when he's not in profile.

You don't see "all skills and stamina improved" in the profile, you only see "All basic skills greatly improved"
Actually, it says "All Base skill's greatly improved", and that can include resistances. We only ever add resistances to new keys if said key offer's additional resistance not seen before.

Also while I didn't realize it until @Gilad_Hyperstar said it (also because I wrote half of this a week ago and didn't finish until now), having Aeon win simply by equalizing speed is unfair because doing so leaves Sonic to the mercy of the timestop hax by virtue of his speed being cripped to a significantly lower level than he should be. The timestops in castlevania may work for characters that have "infinite speed" and type 4 acaustality, which is in itself impressive, but Immesurable characters have the speed they have because they can move in a way that goes beyond factors such as time and Super Sonic (as well as Hyper Sonic) have that rating by virtue of fighting an opponent than can move through time itself

As a matter of fact, let me take something from THE VS BATLLE WIKI PAGE in regards to Infinite Speed vs Immeasuralble Speed
The difference between infinite and immeasurable is that the former can go everywhere in zero time, whereas the latter can go everywhere and everywhen faster than in zero time.

For more information, Infinite speed characters are so fast, they move faster than time can flow at any period. They perceive every finite speed character as completely frozen and it takes 0 time to react to any finite speed object or travel finite speed distance. They can also perform and infinite number of actions or travel infinite distance within a finite amount of time. An infinite speed character's perception of time only flows when they allow it to flow.

Immeasurable speed characters are far beyond even those Infinite speed characters listed above. They perceive infinite speed characters as completely frozen, and they can travel forward and backward in time at will. They have the speed necessary to hop from the beginning of time, to the end of time, and anywhere in between as casually as a human being can roll their eyes left or right. This also means their reaction time is faster than instantaneous. They can dodge an attack that already has been struck, and they can strike someone even before they launched an attack. And they can do all of this via sheer speed.
So yeah, there's that. Aside from the fact that Aeon's time stop would never work on Hyper Sonic due to the latter being capable of moving faster than time itself and already having significant resists to time stop and time manipulation, Hyper Sonic would blitz Aeon before the latter could even use his time stop, if given his proper speed rating. And even if we said **** the rules and equalized Aeon's speed to match Sonic's own, the Sonic would still win the fight, not only due to timestop not working on him, but also due to my above reasoning.

And that's actually my vote. Forget voting for Hyper Sonic (not really though, I still am), I'm voting for this thread to closed. The fight itself is heavily rigged in Aeon's favour by virtue of the speed equalizing which negates most of Hyper Sonic's strength. My reasoning aside as to why Sonic couldn't be hurt by Aeon's soul hax and why the timestop could not work ordinarily, if Hyper Sonic was given his proper speed, he would speed blitz Aeon before the latter could use his timestop, and would still resist the timestop by sheer speed even if Aeon was brought to Hyper Sonic's level. Not to mention that the tier difference is frankly absurd. Aeon would never win in fair fight with Hyper Sonic if this fight wasn't rigged in the former's favour.

@FireSwordHero Yeah none of what you said remotely debunks the fact that Sonic has no resistances towards soul hax. His invulnerability means nothing here, and claiming it lets him resist a hax he has no feats against is a NLF, plain and simple, plus Time Eater erasing worlds or Solaris warping reality, the same can be said for Time Reaper, this means jack shit here with him resisting soul hax.

Yeah, his base skills, not his resistances, completely different things, plus you need some evidence that his resistances upscales in stats.

Ok? What the vs wiki says about the different speed levels means jack shit here because speed is equalized, how fast immeasurable speed is compared to infinite is a non-factor, so bring some actual feats for Hyper Sonic's resistance against time stop that works against beings conceptually removed from time itself.

Moving faster than time itself doesn't mean he can avoid everything Aeon throws at him, especially when Aeon has the range to catch Sonic off guard with his time powers. Also stop bringing up Sonic's speed level because it's equalized, you're arguing something completely irrelevant here as that's the main reason speed's equal here.

Right, the speed is the only thing Hyper Sonic has going for him in this fight, and of course it has nothing to do with him just being stronger than Aeon to the point of oneshotting, therefore making this argument boil down to who lands their killing blow first. If you're going to complain about how the fight is made to where speed isn't the factor here then I'm sorry to burst your bubbles but speed equalized matches are a common thing here. It's how 90% of matches are allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back