• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshit and it couldn't be more wrong. Super Sonic is capable of fighting higher dimensional beings like Solaris and the Time Eater, and was only ever harmed by the former due to them being reformed by the power of the Chaos Emeralds. And Hyper Sonic is beyond that of Super Sonic. Like it or not, Sonic's Invulnerability can't be bypassed by Aeon because Sonic can already deal with 4th dimensional fuckery anyways.
Sonic doesn't have HDE so even Soul Hax 3D would work with him as he can't resist that hax. Since he doesn't have HDE, the only 4D things that don't work on him are the ones that have been demonstrated, and Soul Hax isn't one of them.

Also I know I said earlier that Sonic wouldn't resist Soul Hax, but **** that im taking that statement back. The Time Eater can erase worlds and time itself while being like solaris warp reality with their powers across space and time and erase beings from existence, very casually for beings with no EE resist but can shred those who have said resist when he takes said targets seriosuly, and Super Sonic was far powerful than Solaris in the end.
Cool how none of this has anything to do with Soul Hax, are you going to be bragging about the villains? Time Reaper from Castlevania does the same thing, he would destroy everything made by time / all timelines, the cool thing is he has Soul Hax 4D and look, Aeon is stronger than him.

While not exactly a timestop, in the final battle of Sonic Mania, Sonic is sent to the Egg Revie Zone, a dimension created by the Phantom Ruby that is constantly warping time back and forwards. Base Sonic, both after and before is fight, is left helplessly stuck floating around unable to control himself, despite having resistance to time manipulation prior, but with the power of Super Sonic he is able to nullify the effects of the Egg Reverie Zone's time manipulation. Time stopping, despite its specialized nature, is still just time manipulation, so Sonic's Time Stop resistance from his base form should, by that same logic, increase in the same way his resistances to time manipulation did.
Sonic didn't gain "increased resistance to time manipulation", he gained Acausuality type 4 in specific, something he didn't have before, and no you can't say he gained more layers of resistance because of that, that's not how it works.

Actually, it says "All Base skill's greatly improved", and that can include resistances. We only ever add resistances to new keys if said key offer's additional resistance not seen before.
Glass already answered that one for me.

"Yeah, his base skills, not his resistances, completely different things, plus you need some evidence that his resistances upscales in stats."

As a matter of fact, let me take something from THE VS BATLLE WIKI PAGE in regards to Infinite Speed vs Immeasuralble Speed
Good thing this is an "Equalized Velocity" match. And it's amazing how everything there doesn't say anything about them gaining resistance to Aeon's type of time stop.

And that's actually my vote. Forget voting for Hyper Sonic (not really though, I still am), I'm voting for this thread to closed. The fight itself is heavily rigged in Aeon's favour by virtue of the speed equalizing which negates most of Hyper Sonic's strength. My reasoning aside as to why Sonic couldn't be hurt by Aeon's soul hax and why the timestop could not work ordinarily, if Hyper Sonic was given his proper speed, he would speed blitz Aeon before the latter could use his timestop, and would still resist the timestop by sheer speed even if Aeon was brought to Hyper Sonic's level. Not to mention that the tier difference is frankly absurd. Aeon would never win in fair fight with Hyper Sonic if this fight wasn't rigged in the former's favour.
He does not resist the time stop by the evidence presented and much less Soul Hax 4D in which he does not resist anything and not even Soul Hax 3D since Sonic does not have HDE.

"manipulated match"

Literally just "equalized velocity", something that exists in like 90% of vs matches on the wiki, as Glass said. Seriously, good luck trying to close this vs match for something that happens normally.

And I put Aeon to be fair to Sonic, before it was Time reaper, who resisted everything from Sonic and was immortal.

EDIT: And even if in some hypothesis Aeon's time stop didn't work, this match is fair, because the two can kill each other with one blow, and Aeon still has "Cosmic Awareness, Precognition and Clairvoyance" that works on Acausuals type 4 and that would work with Sonic. Then Aeon would know what Sonic would do and could counterattack in the best way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back