• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both low 2-C Frieza want to destroy sonic's world

Is hyper classic sonic vs golden Frieza

Speed equalized i believe

Hyper classic sonic bloodlusted

Will bloodlusting them makes it any different?

After all, Hyper Sonic might be a stonewall, but he only scales to far above someone who stomped baseline, while Golden Frieza is at bare minimum (with extreme lowballing) 1000 times baseline. It's a strech to assume that Sonic's stonewall durability will protect him from someone who is hunderds of times stronger

Goku in current blue should be at least 20 times baseline given that each UI surpassed SSBKK20, and then afterwards he could match the previous UI with SSBKK20.

Golden Frieza is a little less than 50 times stronger than SSB Goku, so 20 * 50 = 1000

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Oh didn't saw you bloodlusted Sonic. In that case Sonic time stops Frieza and then uses ring time on him
i added "no items allowed" for the time ring and maybe the wisps

Wisps are standard equipment, I'm pretty sure Ring Time is standard equipment too. Or it's an ability rather than an equipment

Also without these Sonic would not be able to affect Frieza so he stomps when Sonic is stripped from his haxes

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Wisps are standard equipment, I'm pretty sure Ring Time is standard equipment too. Or it's an ability rather than an equipment
Also without these Sonic would not be able to affect Frieza so he stomps when Sonic is stripped from his haxes
so in every case is a stomp Q.Q

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Pippom3la said:
so in every case is a stomp Q.Q
Not really. Frieza can still one shot Sonic but bloodlusted Sonic would just stop time and hax Frieza to death before he could send a death beam
yeah i mean, isn't there any possibility to make this battle fair?

The battle is fair. Since Sonic's time stop isn't thought based. That means that Frieza can still potentially one shot him with a death beam before Sonic time stops, but Sonic is just more likely to use his haxes first while bloodlusted

In short, this is a decisive win, rather than a stomp

Uh, Sonic can literaly slow down time with a thought, then he can easily dodge the beam while time is slowed then use his AoE transmutation

Death Beam is not faster than thought based time slow

Time Break is thought based, so it should allow Sonic to avoid getting Death Beamed right off the bat.

Time break slows Sonic down too. In secret of the rings it slows him down and in generations it slows him down. The only time it makes him move faster than his opponent was when he asked for Shahra's help.

Zamasu, we see in the cutscene of Sonic using Ring time without slowing him down, he asked Shara for help because in Secret Rings he only could use this ability because of Shara

Slowing down is gameplay mechanics, plus it wouldn't change, it would still make him dodge a very predictable beam then just transmutate

Time Break is only used once outside of gameplay when Sonic meets the Ifrit, but that's a stupid request, Sonic is asking Shahra for help because needs her to even use Time Break in that game, she doesn't amp time break, she is why Sonic can use it, same as speed break, it's literaly explained in the tutorial

Heck, Darksspine literaly asks for Shahra's power, according to our headcanon Darksspine Sonic shouldn't be slow down in gameplay because he is asking for her help

What? Even if it's gameplay, that one cutscene is the only time it doesn't slow him down. It's just even worse in generations because there's no context behind it and it slows him down there too.

That's also the only time it's used outside of gameplay

Prove that Shahra amps Time Break, and re read my comment

Prove that Shahra amps Time Break

The cutscene already does that. It's funny how all of a sudden gameplay doesn't matter when there's a clear weakness of a move. Context is important.

Sonic is asking Shahra for help because needs her to even use Time Break in that game

Except Sonic literally uses it by himself during game play, and I here him yelling for Shahra's help, infact he yells "time break". Even if it was true that he can't use it by himself, you'd need even more evidence to prove it doesn't slow him down in Generations.

Aren't you listening to me? No it doesn't, Time Break is a ability Sonic only can use because of her, Sonic is never alone in gameplay, Shahra's is always following him as a pink ball, plus you have Darksspine literaly shouting "Shahra's lend me your power" yet time still slows down in gameplay

Sonic always yells the attack name in Secret Rings, there's no need to prove it in Generations because it's already show as a gameplay mechanic, you would need to prove it's diferent

Generations because it's already show as a gameplay mechanic, you would need to prove it's diferent.

> Asking me to prove a negative, ok.

Back