• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HwG-Bracket Round 20 (Kaname Sudo vs Reki)

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
Kaname Sudo vs Reki

Speed Equal
Kaname's 9-B weapons are restricted
SBA otherwise

Battle of immensely skilled gun users. How will this go?

@Blahblah9755
Your nomination is about to die fighting mine.

I will start by saying Reki via skill + range.

Yeah, I can't see a way how Kaname wins. Reki has a huge range advantage, and even with aim dodging, there's still the flash, and cannon bullets, and nerve shot. Vote for Reki.

Kaname might be able to avoid Reki’s normal sniping, but stuff like grenade bullets and ricochet shots make this pretty clear cut.

Well, if even the nominator takes that position sniper girl advances into the final.
Second Semifinal match soon.

Back