• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HwG-Bracket Semifinal 2 (Dr. Kondraki vs Strelok)

Oh. A rematch. Well, Dr. Kondraki had good experience and his photo really is messed up him in 10-A tournament (speaking about, strange it wasn't added).

But here strelok have higher range, and before Kondraki would use guns Strelok can pretty much take advantage and outright shoot him from distance until Kondraki would get close enough to Strelok.

So for now voting Strelok.

Would doubt Strelok can land a hit if Kondraki goes invisible or even makes illusions of himself to trick Strelok, and so far, it is just the same strategy as that 10-A match: go invisible, make illusions, flash 515-ARC, and finish the job, only difference being they have guns which 408 has tanked before.

Voting Kondraki

Coul Strelok's night vision enhanced senses stuff help against the stealth?

Would doubt Strelok can land a hit if Kondraki goes invisible or even makes illusions of himself to trick Strelok, and so far, it is just the same strategy as that 10-A match: go invisible, make illusions, flash 515-ARC, and finish the job, only difference being they have guns which 408 has tanked before.

Voting Kondraki
Well it could be true but on this case Strelok have guns. Meaning he would already start to out shooting before Kondraki goes invisible and even if Kondraki would go stealth at the moment Strelok would aim and shoot he would hit butterflies and no more invisibility cause if I don't get something wrong: "While having known to block bullet fire to protect Kondraki, they tend to dissipate and/or lose effectiveness as they take in more damage." And sniper rifles are really strong. Can butterflies defend against that?

Ummm
Well it could be true but on this case Strelok have guns. Meaning he would already start to out shooting before Kondraki goes invisible and even if Kondraki would go stealth at the moment Strelok would aim and shoot he would hit butterflies and no more invisibility cause if I don't get something wrong: "While having known to block bullet fire to protect Kondraki, they tend to dissipate and/or lose effectiveness as they take in more damage." And sniper rifles are really strong. Can butterflies defend against that?
My question still open.

That depends on if it works on invisibility by copying the flow of light around them also duplicates.
I don't get "also duplicates" part but I guess I guess it's pretty much typical for nightvison goggles to see invisible objects, correct me if I wrong.

The Doctor can use his illusions to create copies of himself and it depends if it is just goggles with lights or heat vision also no they need feats

Apparently they only seem to be light and nothing implies it to detect heat signatures

I don't get "also duplicates" part but I guess I guess it's pretty much typical for nightvison goggles to see invisible objects, correct me if I wrong.
Kondraki’s invisibility is more akin to hiding behind a wall with an image of his surroundings painted on it, as opposed to traditional invisibility.
So light amplification won’t help here, and Strelok’s night vision seems to be based on real world light amplification night vision goggles.

Kondraki’s invisibility is more akin to hiding behind a wall with an image of his surroundings painted on it, as opposed to traditional invisibility.
So light amplification won’t help here, and Strelok’s night vision seems to be based on real world light amplification night vision goggles.
Yeah they're pretty much based on real ones which I guess can't really good see invisible stuff.

I'm at last would ask how much it is in character move, except for other moves, including his usage of guns which he may(?) decide during the way.

Kondraki normally uses everything to his advantage SCP 239 thing, duke till dawn, and several other events show this part of his character.

Kondraki normally uses everything to his advantage SCP 239 thing, duke till dawn, and several other events show this part of his character.
Then I think with a win con of Strelok to shoot before invisibility would be used I'll vote doctor.

Konny, you clever, clever bastard! Talked to 408, did you? Convinced them to help you… or did the damn bugs volunteer to do it on their own? No matter, you win this round. Clipped me pretty good, huh? Well, now you're dead… at least, one of you is, I think. Two bullets in the heart, one in the head, you'd think that would be enough, but no, you just had to keep coming, didn't you? Made me get up close and use the knife, didn't you?

Konny is later shown alive but injured so it was him but assuming it was the butterflies protecting him it is likely he is able to dodge bullets or just shoot first him fighting clef he didn't want to kill.

Hmm... looks like Kondraki has the advantage here. Illusion cheese is too strong, huh?

Hmm... looks like Kondraki has the advantage here. Illusion cheese is too strong, huh?
That and the fact that the illusions give him full body bulletproof cover. If not for that, he might have lost to stuff like AoE slashes, spray and pray with automatic weapons, or anyone who would shoot him right away before he could move from starting position.

Back