• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hunter upgrade (EtG)

Well, as I mentioned, the High 7-C upgrade is fine. I also suppose that a blessing from a higher being is roughly accurate, but do not know how to classify the iron coin either.

It's implied that it calls an assassin of sort, given that it kills everyone in an unexplored room and you find a message in a pool of blood when you reach said room. Dunno if that counts as summoning tho.

It seems too ambivalent.

Ok. So "At least Large Town level, likely Large Town level+ (Can harm other gungeoneers, the Dark Marker can generate this amount of energy) higher with items" would work as a justification for the stats?

Also MHS+ attack speed with the Thunderclap, considering that now we consider it as lightning speed

Done.

One last thing, how should I rate the speed of the weapons that fire instantly in game? They are obviously faster than MHS+, because even while time is slowed down, the shot is still "instantaneous", while lightning bolts barely move. But I don't know how to rate it

So "Massively Hypersonic normally, far higher with items (Can enhance her reactions, boost her speed and slow down time to a standstill). Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed with the Thunderclap (Fires actual lightning bolts) Higher with *insert a few weapons that fire instantly* (So fast that it appears to be instant)" would work?

Back