• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hunter
Rex

Rules

Speed equalized

The hunter has his tranq pistol

They fight in a football stadium

Starting distance is 8ft

Victory is the opponent wins by either killing or incapping their opponent

Last edited:
Primal Prey Hunter's profile is outdated I think. He should be 9-A as well.

Since his gun is a tranquilizer likely go for incap and the T-Rex will try to eat him too. So do you think most of the time it will end with the t-Rex eating him or tranq’ing him

Is it a stomp or can I make it not a stomp?
Place the hunter in the T. Rex's range. The change would allow a "who shoots first" fair match. In which the hunter's wincon is more reliable due to smaller size and a quicker time to shoot with a tranq gun. But, the million dollar question is, what does the hunter do first when hunting dinos?

Place the hunter in the T. Rex's range. The change would allow a "who shoots first" fair match. In which the hunter's wincon is more reliable due to smaller size and a quicker time to shoot with a tranq gun. But, the million dollar question is, what does the hunter do first when hunting dinos?
You carry a tranq pistol so you tranquilize not kill them I’ll make them start 10ft but it says you need several tranquilizers to put a dinosaur down in the game

Now who wins?

Depends, how much traq darts do you need in-game to take down something the size of a high-end weight T. Rex?

While the darts could kill/incap the dino, I'll side with the dino since it's more likely to one-shot by the time the T Rex falls asleep. It did say the darts take awhile. So that's one reason I'm siding with the dino.

At that close of a range, the Hunter is screwed as he'll fire off one or two tranquilizer darts before getting stomped, literally. He can maybe throw down a stasis mine right under the Dino's feet and freeze it in place before it can oneshot him but I don't think he would do that in character. I'll vote for the T-Rex.

At that close of a range, the Hunter is screwed as he'll fire off one or two tranquilizer darts before getting stomped, literally. He can maybe throw down a stasis mine right under the Dino's feet and freeze it in place before it can oneshot him but I don't think he would do that in character. I'll vote for the T-Rex.
No stomp?

The fight is fair in my opinion. Hunter's wincon is his stasis mine but the chances of him using it is lower than him just opening fire.
Will the stasis mine instantly freeze him though since it’s just a better stasis rifle

Which says tbis

Will the stasis mine instantly freeze him though since it’s just a better stasis rifle

Which says tbis

Probably not immediately but getting hit by the mine alone will likely cause the Rex to pause for a second out of surprise, allowing him to get a little bit away from it and then he can just continue backing off until it stops entirely.

The stasis mine is optional equipment

Since the stasis mine is optional equipment and I actually didn’t include it can this still work?

Back