• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I asked something similar and got an answer, but I want more opinions and the thread is too old to bump.

A character of mine, Seth Masterso (tbh, I probably should change that tier, as I don't expect to write him any farther than tier 4 anymore), becomes a human black hole. His mass, and therefore density, increases to such an extent that he collapses into one, but his reactive evolution helps him get his body back. However, his mass and density remain the same. If anything, it's increasing. He's told he'll never reach a quasar...probably (epic foreshadowing ovo).

When Seth goes to talk to someone about his condition, and the person is a supergenius, this line is said:

"I'd go into into a huge tangent about relativity, misner space, Cauchy Horizons, and the like, but I don't want to confuse you on the nature of your new existence."

She then writes formulae on the wall involving the Schwartzchild metric, as well as "Schwartzchild radius=(2GM)/c^2" to determine Seth's current weight.

Prior to becoming a black hole, the same person warns this:

"You'll collapse into a black hole. I estimate your Schwartzchild radius will be equal to your height. You're six three, correct?"

Seth gains gravity powers after this. He has to keep in his gravitational pull so he doesn't wreck shop on his surroundings, and he has to do the same about his Hawking radiation emittance, so he doesn't give everyone around him cancer. If he uses too much gravity power, he can time travel. His navel is fundamentally indestructible, as that's where his infinite singularity is. He can also tip his blade hands (he has that) with a singularity to ignore durability by cutting spacetime. Someone fires a Light Beam (which I made sure to prove is actual light) at him, and he's capable of making it be sucked towards him.

(All of this comes after intense honing of his newfound status, btw)

He goes to the same person, asking what black hole he'd be. This is her response:

"I'm not completely sure. You have qualities of Schwartzchild black holes. But given you're constantly in motion, maybe you're a rotating black hole? A weird one, because you do have that radius I mentioned, and rotating black holes are the only ones that don't, but maybe?"

Is this enough information to classify Seth as a real black hole? If not, what would I be missing? If so, you think I overdid it? What would his mass be if he's 6 foot 3 using the formula above? What would his yield be for existing as a black hole of that size? Or by moving at Mach 1000 (he can go much faster, but I don't wanna go too crazy).

I mean, sometimes you gotta be blunt when dealing with feats. Compared to some of the shit I've seen, this is pretty tame.

Ah, so it's relatively tame. That's good. On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being the most tame, 10 being the most untame, what would you put my explanation at?

1. It just gives us the exact details without room for doubt. It's not vague and very to the point.

Just plugged it into a Schwartzchild radius calculator did the math myself, by hand, and Seth weighs 1.28271625893e+27 kg

Back