• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hulk vs. Torikoverse

Normal Hulk loses 1v1 against: The 4 HK (speed and hax), Starjun (speed and hax), Bambina and Heracles (speed and hax), Moon (power and hax), Jirou (power and speed) Midora and Ichiryuu (P,S & H).

Enraged Hulk should win all 1v1 (I'm not sure) and lose against the entire verse.

The Disciples could definitely pull of a win with with their Hax, but it would be very very tough.

I agree with Sheoth. As powerful as someone like the Hulk is, there's no way he'd be able to solo all of the verse with what amount of hax they have on them.

And considering how Toriko is another series that's going to some impressive upgrades later(much like with the god tiers of DB and Asura's Wrath), and it might as well be a big loss for even enraged Hulk.

@WanderingShepherd: Perhaps. But i kind of think the Torikoverse could pull this off with extreme diff though.

Even if he were exponentially faster, Hax like Ichiryuu's doesn't take speed as a factor and could possibly kill the Hulk over a short period of time.

Back